• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom That's an ugly noise, son | Helluva Boss rp search

Luci

Quack
Roleplay Type(s)
helluva-boss-helluva-boss-stolas.gif

I'm looking for someone interested in trying a pairing I'm a fan of in Helluva Boss, Stolitz (Stolas x Blitz). I'm also a fan of Fizzmodeus (Fizzaroli x Asmodeus) but, for now, I'm mainly looking to satisfy my Stolitz craving.

About Me:

- I'm a 31 year old whose she/her and I have a life outside of rping that can keep me busy. Usually I can at least give you a post a day (sometimes more) but please don't expect rapid fire responses.

- I prefer ooc talk and rping over Discord pretty much because I'm on there more so you'll be more likely to get quicker responses there.

- I average around 3 to 5 paragraphs a response depending on various things and I'd like to request you give me at least 3 paragraphs as well.

- Romance and angst are two things I greatly enjoy in an RP.

For this particular pairing, I prefer playing Stolas. Although, I may be convinced into playing Blitz for the right plot. In fact, one plot idea I have I'd actually prefer playing Blitz (though if you'd prefer playing him in that plot, that's fine too.

[Note: I am only looking to RP with people who are 21+ . Please respect that.]

Plot ideas:

(Plots I'm craving will have a ' * ' beside them)

Plot 1 -
(Human AU)
Stolas is a lonely man of royalty that a scheming Blitz is trying to seduce in order to get to his family’s riches.In the process, real feeling may start to form but will they be accepted if the truth is revealed?

Plot 2 - *
A simple continuation from where episode nine left off.

Plot 3 - **
(For this plot idea, I’m fine with playing Blitz or Stolas but actually lean a bit towards Blitz)
This would be more of a short rp than the others in which we’d adventure more into the wholesomeness that is them when they were younger. It’d be an AU of if Paimon had purchased Blitz for a longer amount of time than one day. Young love blossoms bit by bit.

Plot 4 -
What would happen if Blitz confessed had confessed feelings to a drunken Stolas in episode nine during their talk? Let’s explore that.

Plot 5 - *
What would happen if Stolas never teleported Blitz out before he could apologize in episode eight? What if he did but Blitz just marched right back in there? Let’s explore that.

[ I'm also open to other ideas/suggestions and I may post more ideas later if I come up with any. ]

If you are interested, please send me a message rather than posting on here letting me know which plot(s) interest you or if you might have ideas of your own along with a short into about yourself. Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:
I've never played Blitzo before, but I wouldn't mind giving it a shot!
No worries, it'd also be my first time playing Stolas.

Just DM me a little intro about yourself and what plot(s) interest you. If you have an idea yourself outside of the ones I have listed feel free to bring it/them up too!

I’d like to try the human au with you! My discord is: varicolorz.
Add me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back