• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom That time i grew up in Tempest (that time i was reincarnated as a Slime fan RP)

RoseAstasia

You can’t be me, I’m me! I’m me he says…
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
This is going off anime cannon from the anime “That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime”
please before applying watch season 1-3 of the anime. The Slime diaries isnt necessary as i havent watched it yet.
at the time of this posting season 4 is not out and it will not be part of this rp Unless stated in the future.

This Roleplay is taking place In the capital city Rimuru, everyone should be monsters living there or human adventurers who have recently moved there for their own reasons.

the people in here will be original characters that don’t personally know Rimuru Tempest but may have interacted with his followers. They know of some of Rimuru’s magnificent deeds such as: unifying the forest of Jura, taming the Storm dragon Veldora, building the dungeon Labyrinth and arena, one or a few of the ways he may have helped the surrounding nations, or Becoming a demon lord.

your character may have been there from the beginning and known of the nation of monsters, or joined it during a charitable moment of Rimuru’s. But, They do not directly know any of the leaders of the nation or the surrounding nations.

i want a minimus of 4 people other than myself intending to join before it begins.

do not say interested if you do not intend to join.

please ask questions if you have any about the rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back