Temple of Elemental Evil (Dungeon World)

WlfSamurai

Maelstrom Engineer
Yeah, remember this one?

I love all these old modules. Half of them I've never played and would like to run them. They're so much better than modern modules because they leave everything open for the DM to determine.

Anyway, I bring it up because there's this game called Dungeon World that is like narrative D&D. It's technically a hack of the awesome Apocalypse World game. These games are like structured freeform. You can see an example of an Apocalypse World game here on RPdom. It's called Desolation.

Here's a link to an early version of Dungeon World's rules. This was before it was published. The full published rule book, 400-page PDF, is $10.

Anyhow, I've played another game where we ran old-school modules with Dungeon World and it was a blast. Is anyone interested in playing the Temple of Elemental Evil?

Looks intereting (the pre-publishing rules). Would that be enough to make a character?

Technically, we can play it with the pre-published ruleset without a problem. It works as-is.

But, I'm not sure. This hasn't generated much interest, which is fine. That's why I posted it to check for interest instead of shooting in the dark.

I understand that. I'll keep an eye on this in case it takes off. I'd like a shot at some old school myself. :)

I kinda missed that entire era. And now, with badass rules, it can be quite the experience. Anyway, thanks for the interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back