• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ✰ — tell a story with me! [closed]

leviathan.

road shimmer, wiggling the vision

FAUST. ❞ — ✰✰✰
my 1x1 partner search.​

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6f426954756d52363333767654513d3d2d3434383330393136362e313464356661376532613534336437643335333033383637393134312e676966
❝ hello. ❞
hello! my name is faust and i'm new-ish to rp, so i'm looking for a patient partner to co-write a story with!

❝ me. ❞
  • 16. they/them. literate. est.
  • i am a firm believer in quality over quantity. one-liners, just a couple of sentences, as long as it's clear and sweet, it's fine. that being said, my responses are usually 500-1500.
  • i can post once or twice a week, it fluctuates as i am a student, and not a particularly good one.
  • ghost friendly. do drop a message if you leave. i understand life gets in the way.
  • for romance, i do m/m, f/f, f/x, or m/x.
  • platonic ok too. i may even prefer it. for me, romance is absolutely secondary to character and plot development. that being said, i am a terminal romantic with tropes spilling out of my pockets so like. hmu
❝ you. ❞
  • good vibes, civil
  • third person perspective
  • replies once or twice a week, brings that Energy
  • chill with discord chat ooc
  • can do multiple characters/sides when needed
  • ghost friendly.
  • runs that shit through spell check at least once
  • and also a small writing sample is highly encouraged! 1-2 paragraphs will do. here's a link to mine. just to see if our styles mesh!
❝ my idea of a good time. ❞
if you want to suggest new plots, here's some stuff i like.
supernatural stuff, superpowers/cyberpunk, victorian occultism/lovecraftian horror, criminals, subverted soulmate au's, dark/light academia, high fantasy/sword & sorcery (forgotten realms), urban magic, revolutions in any genre (les mis fans wya), redemption arcs in general, what comes after the fairytale ending, found family, fantasy in general.

as you can see, i really like things with fantasy/supernatural elements. slice of life doesn't do it for me.

❝ other. ❞
also, feel free to also look in my character repository! happy to break out any of 'em for ya. apologies for not getting into too much detail--i really do prefer chatting one on one and customizing an rp's details to my partner! (also i talk a lot whoops) anyways, feel free to pm if i missed anything. i'm used to loose rps with my friends so being on a formalized site is something new to me.
i pm to reduce reply count.

✰✰✰ — ❝ stories live on. ❞
by leviathanthekid​

Last edited:

plots. ❞ — ✰✰✰
feel free to suggest more using the guide in "other"!​

❝ cravings. ❞
bold are the roles i prefer to play!
  • disgraced scholar hunting a lost city x the exasperated conman who tricked him into thinking he was a guide. high fantasy.
  • demon x human with second sight punching ghosts and taking names
  • universe where humans bind themselves with lesser demons in mutually beneficial contracts // a person who got more than they bargained for x the thing that they got
  • have you ever made a deal with the devil? urban magic. a null who's desperate to feel normal x the entity that takes their body at night.
  • corrupt superhero x feral, barely functioning vigilante, all's fair in love & war in the ruins of old york. cyberpunk
  • miss vivian's school for troubled girls. 1950's repressed lesbians with supernatural powers.
  • serial killer x their soulmate trying to find out their identity (au marks are shared on a person's skin)
  • students at a cutthroat magical school willing to go to ridiculous lengths to get an A // chronic slacker with A grades x feral scholarship student who always comes in 2nd
  • fantasy school for heroes and villains
  • high court werewolf x feral vampire
  • steampunk american revolution. ask me about my (tentative) worldbuild
  • dreamwalker x a person with nightmares
  • academy for demon summoners // human x demon or we can double !
  • hedge witch x high mage // urban magic or high fantasy
  • victorian london boarding school for the unusually gifted, but it's also a dystopia with eldritch zombies and clockwork dictators. and magic!
  • high fantasy, a high-profile cultist x the merc paid to protect him
  • school for demigods!
  • epic high fantasy quest BUT all four party members have inferiority complexes because they are overshadowed by their ancestors/relatives, who were all in an obscenely well-known adventuring party that saved the world three times over. all is not as it seems, though.
❝ fandom stuff. ❞
gonna be real with you these are all unfinished fic or drabble ideas i found on my google docs. if you're interested in rping any of these, i'll send you my old drafts and outlines if i have them. bolded are the roles i wanna play. if both roles are unbolded, it's whatever.
  • [les mis] surreal enjolras/grantaire in a vaguely european (pseudo-vienna?) setting and there's a war on, somewhere distant. think a mix of a separate peace by john knowles and the grand budapest hotel
  • [gravity falls] rping the premise of this post-weirdmaggedon gen crack fic i started at the beginning of last year. where mabel is the time police while dipper deals with the government's rising interest in gravity falls. oh and also bill cipher comes back but he's not the real big baddie? i really only outlined the first chapter so it's really just a blob of an idea at this point
  • ELSEWHERE UNIVERSITY!!
  • [bbc sherlock/person of interest] a fusion of two shows, one that i'm thoroughly disappointed with, and one that i'm slightly less disappointed with. i'm a glutton for punishment. sherlock as nathan ingram, john as john reese, and mycroft as harold finch. set after the 7/7 bombings instead of 9/11. here's the unfinished prologue. it's important to note that sherlock is dead in this au. (or is he?) and also he does NOT look like benedict cumberbatch. honestly what were they thinking
  • [hannibal] hannigram. will is a conspiracy theorist blogger that is convinced that celebrity therapist hannibal lecter has definitely killed someone.
❝ songs. ❞
  • godhunter by aviators
  • soldier poet king by the oh hellos
  • beneath the brine by the family crest
  • queensway by coral bones
  • not human by elegant slims
  • shangri-la by caitlynn
  • the other side by hugh jackman, zac efron
  • king's dead by kendrick ft. some other people
  • the moss by cosmo sheldrake
  • stay frosty milk tea by fall out boy
  • don't threaten with me a good time by p!atd
✰✰✰ — ❝ stories live on. ❞
by leviathanthekid​

Last edited:
I'm most intrigued (in no particular order) by:
  1. have you ever made a deal with the devil?
  2. corrupt superhero x feral, barely functioning vigilante
  3. a high-profile cultist x the merc paid to protect him
I would prefer a FxM plot, but I'm perfectly fine with playing an MxM plot if you're craving it!
My post length matches yours, and I enjoyed reading your sample, the style flows nicely.

If you're interested in discussing this further, I'm fine with both Discord or PMs. If you prefer Discord, let me know via a reply or a PM so I can send you my tag.
I do have a sample prepared regardless.

~> I absolutely love the aesthetic of your thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back