• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Teenage Superhero Team

wirt

A Lost Kid With No Purpose In Life
You're a teen who has a strong sense of justice. Something like that. Oh yeah, also you have some great power (although you're lacking in the great responsibility department). You're a teenage vigilante, and the majority of the public doesn't really get it. You're not well trained, you know. A year of karate when you were three doesn't help much.

So you've all been gathered up by a top secret government agency. Even you don't know much about them. But they've got a handful of you lumped together into a "team". Of course, five arrogant superteens don't mix together very well. Who knows what'll happen between training, fighting baddies, and of course, the greatest evil of them all,

high school.

Last edited by a moderator:
Teagan sat at the end of his bed, reading the letter he had found sitting neatly on his pillow. It was beginning to creep him out honestly. He was pretty sure he had locked the door when he went to school that morning. And the door was locked when he came back. The contents of the letter were troubling him as well. It had a ton of confidential information that nobody should know. Well, anybody but himself. He finished reading and put it down. Basically the gist of it was that a too secret government agency knows about his secret life and wants to meet him. "Why though?" he said aloud, "Looks like they know everything they would ever need to."

He sat for a minute, thinking it over. He was asked to be somewhere in two hours. If her got there early enough, he would be able to scope out the situation, and jump out if there was a problem. He stood up and grabbed his bag that contained his disguise. He then walked out of the apartment, changing into a generic adult citizen when nobody was looking. "This is a terrible idea," he thought to himself as he walked straight towards the meeting place.

((hello hi i died for like...8 months going off my signature lol I have no memory of using this site at all this school year but i guess i did? anyway i remembered that i had an account and stuff so i'll get to like setting things up if i..uh...remember what i'm doing ?? ^^" i made this over two years ago (i feel like i have a different perspective of high school now lmao) and wow i dont know how to add the other pages anymore? theres no option like did the site update everything or am i lost? who knows! I'll try and figure it out tho if yalls still interested (altho i might need help with that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back