• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Teen Titans Role Play?

Sicarius

Shadow Prince
Supporter
So I am totally a Teen Titans freak, and Beast Boy is my ultimate favorite! Also, I BBRAE is my OTP haha. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone would like to be interested in a Teen Titans role play. I would want it to be kind of set sometime after the last season. Where all the characters are a little more grown and mature, but at the same time maintain the same personalities. I would like for the role play to remain mostly canon characters only, though a few OC's can be okay. Canon is important to me, as not only do you keep continuity; but OC's can get overboard with how a person may create them. Anyone interested?

Just so you know, Beast Boy's spot is taken. Just saying. Lol

Also, an adoring Raven would be a nice addition too haha

*kicks door down*
Dude, did somebody say teen titans? I'm in.
Also, I take Raven :P and I can also help with plot if you'd like.
DID SOMEBODY SAY BBRAE *DESTROYS WINDOWS*
*fixes door*

*kicks door down*
Dude, did somebody say teen titans? I'm in.
Also, I take Raven :P and I can also help with plot if you'd like.
DID SOMEBODY SAY BBRAE *DESTROYS WINDOWS*
*fixes door*
Help with the plot would be great, as I am limited on my time! And yes... I said BBRAE.

OTP, THE GREATEST EVER.

I'm really keen on having this primarily canon, as I want the main focus to really be on the five original titans. I am okay with having OC's, as long as we have a person for every original titan, and that the OC's do not ruin the tone of established characters. :)
Oki, I can do that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back