• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Teen pregnancy roleplay

biking

Hey everyone. 21M here. Looking for a girl to roleplay teen pregnancy (high school or college). I like the idea of us being high school sweethearts, me on the football team and you on the cheer team, prom king and queen, all that perfect couple stuff, and suddenly you find out you’re pregnant, and we have to figure out what we’re gonna do, rethink our futures, plan for the baby, and all that. If you have a more specific roleplay or details that you’d like let me know, i‘m curious to know. My idea is not so specific, I’d just like to roleplay a teen dad very generally speaking, but i‘m open to hearing other ideas. Also i’m very new to this site, so bare with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back