• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Teamspeak Sync

If you log into ts you simply need to private message a moderator, fellow or administrator and they will give you your access.

The actual integration system is down, so we're doing it manually for now

Kagura said:
If you log into ts you simply need to private message a moderator, fellow or administrator and they will give you your access.
The actual integration system is down, so we're doing it manually for now
Uhm, yeah I'm really new to this, so stupid question time.... How do I exactly do that?

From the RpN Teamspeak Guide:

Connecting to RpN's TeamSpeak Server

Now that you have the TeamSpeak 3 Client installed, you should be able to connect to RpN's TeamSpeak Server.​

Finding the Connect Menu: In order to connect to RpN's Server, you will need find the Connect menu. This can be done by going to Connections and clicking the Connect option on the drop down. This option can also be accomplished by pressing CTRL+S

Connections --> Connect

ts1pic.png

A pop-up menu should appear labeled as Connect and underneath it should be asking you to submit a server address and a nickname.

Connecting to RpN Server: In order to connect to the RpN's TeamSpeak Server, please fill in the appropriate information below and then press Connect:

Server Address: rpnation.com

Nickname: (Your Forum Username)

Server Password: (Leave Blank)

ts2pic.png

Generally, just follow this thing and you'll be set: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/rpn-teamspeak-guide.59362/

=]

Grin said:
From the RpN Teamspeak Guide:

Connecting to RpN's TeamSpeak Server

Now that you have the TeamSpeak 3 Client installed, you should be able to connect to RpN's TeamSpeak Server.​

Finding the Connect Menu: In order to connect to RpN's Server, you will need find the Connect menu. This can be done by going to Connections and clicking the Connect option on the drop down. This option can also be accomplished by pressing CTRL+S

Connections --> Connect

ts1pic.png

A pop-up menu should appear labeled as Connect and underneath it should be asking you to submit a server address and a nickname.

Connecting to RpN Server: In order to connect to the RpN's TeamSpeak Server, please fill in the appropriate information below and then press Connect:

Server Address: rpnation.com

Nickname: (Your Forum Username)

Server Password: (Leave Blank)

ts2pic.png

Generally, just follow this thing and you'll be set: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/rpn-teamspeak-guide.59362/

=]
^^ Thanks but the thing is it keeps going all 'Failed to connect to server' and all that, ;/

[QUOTE="The Empress of Ice]^^ Thanks but the thing is it keeps going all 'Failed to connect to server' and all that, ;/

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I can't log onto it and neither can damaged glasses.

Server be borked.

I am sure it'll be up again soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Empress of Ice]^^ Thanks but the thing is it keeps going all 'Failed to connect to server' and all that, ;/

[/QUOTE]
If you are unable to connect to rpnation.com - you might be able to connect by trying the address: ts.rpnation.com
If that still isn't working, I'd say toss something up to Admin Contact, as it may be messin' up. I'd test myself, but I can't get on TS from work. ><

EDIT: @Godman873 posted above that it's not working for others as well. Probably the case. owo

Godman873 said:
Yeah I can't log onto it either and neither can damaged glasses.
Server be borked.

I am sure it'll be up again soon. (by the way the address is now ts.rpnation.com)
Grin said:
If that still isn't working, I'd say toss something up to Admin Contact, as it may be messin' up. I'd test myself, but I can't get on TS from work. ><
Thanks guys >.< Thought it was just the computer acting up or fault on my behalf. I'll put it in the Admin contact and hopefully it will resolve the issue. Kind of wanted to use it since until the chat/sb comes back. {A day without you guys and I go insane ;( }

@Godman873 @The Empress of Ice

First of all the teamspeak address changed to ts.rpnation.com (as said in an announcement ages ago)

We changed our IP yesterday, so it might take a while to catch up-

You should get an error that looks like this if it's not caught up quite yet:

2-jpg.95717

If you're impatient you can try typing:

I assume it's into the server address? :S @Miz

Kagura said:
@Godman873 @The Empress of Ice
First of all the teamspeak address changed to ts.rpnation.com (as said in an announcement ages ago)

We changed our IP yesterday, so it might take a while to catch up-

You should get an error that looks like this if it's not caught up quite yet:

2-jpg.95717

If you're impatient you can try typing:

I assume it's into the server address? :S @Miz
Might wanna update the TS Help Thread then. It lists both. =P

Ok, so whom do I contact where to get "authorized"? Because I used to be authorized, but apparently now I'm not. :(

Kharmin said:
Ok, so whom do I contact where to get "authorized"? Because I used to be authorized, but apparently now I'm not. :(
An admin, a fellow or a moderator.

The automatic syncing will be restored in the foreseeable future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back