• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings °°Teachers date? ((m/m))

High King Elliot

King Elliot of Fillory
××"How about I find you, and I don't say magic is real, but I do seduce you, and so lift your spirits that life retains its sparkle for decades."××

This post is for MxM pairings. Boy love people. If you have come to the wrong place, please exit the vehicle.

Side note: Real characters. Real personalities. No lazy gary-sues please.

×Name, Elliot

×24 years old

×Full-time Worker Bee

×Super Chill

×Little to No Triggers

×8+ Years of Roleplaying Experience

×3-20 Paragraphs for Post Length

×4-7 Average post length

×Quality Posts

×Gets Overzealous Writing Sometimes

×Mucho Details

×OCC Approved

×Pre Plotting Approved

×No Plotting Approved

×Ghost Friendly

×Busy Life, No Problem! Just let me know!

What I ask from you...

∆ Post once a week or more

∆ 3+ or Mirrored paragraphs

∆ 18+ Please! I would like to rp with people close to my age

∆ Decent Grammar and Punctuation

∆ Use PMs on this site to do and occ

∆ If you want something changed or are not feeling it, just ask! I don't bite.

This is a post for Teacher pairings specifically. I'm really down for any style. I would like a good meaty romance story. Slow burning, stupid mistakes, hand holding, drama, sneaking pda at school, flirty and bold.... Really all of it is fantastic.

Settings
×Supernatural
×Harry Potter
×College
×High School
×And many more! Just ask!

Pairs
*****+New/Teacher X new/coach, one just got transferred and the other is loved by his peers. The new one also falls for the amazing teacher.

+Already married but recently got transferred to a new school

*****+New school year, new teachers, new romance. Love at first site with lots of heavy flirting.

*******+Teachers affair: one has a partner already but their attraction is love at first site. Both of them are very attractive people and the married one isn't happy with their current relationship ( abusive, their cheating as well, they are bored) either way they need a divorce and a quick rebound. Being busy with school as a full time job, they quickly start flirting with the other teacher. Maybe the teacher is new so it's a perfect opportunity.

*******+High school teachers with drama. Two teachers recently started dating and their students get jealous. They didn't understand why their two drastically different personalities would match up. (If we go college, we could have side characters try to step in and break them up.)

PM me if you have any questions!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back