• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings тaranтυlaнawĸ'ѕ ѕearcн тнread

TarantulaHawk

💞 libra — istp 💞
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi everyone!
my username is to the left and on the title, but you can just call me deonna.
i am 21 years old, a libra, i use she/her and they/them pronouns and work part-time at a nursing home.
most of my week is free, though i do struggle with some mental issues. you can expect a response at least once every other day, though.
i live in the pacific standard time zone and i stay up late at night.

i have some general guidelines i'd like you guys to follow.
try and keep your responses at least two decent paragraphs in length, not counting character dialogue - if you don't know a paragraph is five to seven sentences long.
be at least seventeen years old. i don't roleplay with people younger than that very often because i like to roleplay through mature topics.
if you have anything you'd like to avoid talking about in roleplay, please let me know ahead of time so i don't accidentally offend you.
i prefer to roleplay in a thread on site, though i do have a discord available for off-site use, as well as having google docs to use as well.

these are the fandoms i'm into at the moment, which are listed from most interest to least
- harry potter
- hazbin hotel / helluva boss
- the hobbit
- the arcana
- inuyasha
- camp camp
- black butler

here are the, very few, original themes i'm interested in building off of - if you like any of these, please come to me with an idea already in mind. thank you.
- apocalyptic scenarios { nuclear fallout/plagues/zombies/far cry: new dawn-esque }

- victorian era/steampunk { think sweeney todd in style, perhaps? }

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back