Talking to myself.

Shteald

Me: *hyperventilation*
Other me: *chewing on something* come on, it's not that bad.
Me: Not that bad?? Not that bad!? It's a forum! Of people! who roleplay and write regularly!
Other me: yeah... And? *takes a bite of sandvich.*
Me: Aaand! *throws arms in the air* They will judge me, for my story and grammar. What if they don't like me? What if they ban me?! *bends over a railing* I think I'm going to be sick...
Other me: just walk in there and make a fool of yourself, there is bound to be at least one person who will like you.
Me: *speaks weak and half-heartedly* oh good, one out of several hundreds if not thousands. I can be friends with that one person and they can be banned with me for the association.
Other me: well, staying out here will do you no good, either go in or go home. *throws the rest of the sandvich at him*
Me: *ignores the food pelting* he... is right. *stands up and takes a deep breath* I can do this!

*enters the forum and bursts open the door* I am Shteald! And I- what?
*the forum is empty, save for a janitor mopping the floors.*
Janitor: tch. *looks annoyed*
Me: *internal screaming intensifies*

uh.... Hi....

Yo. Name's Innue, RPN's residential janitor. Have a nice time here, friend.

And don't track mud on the floor. .-.

*Bursts in enthusiastically*
Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Nice to know I am not the only new person today. most excellent to hear how active this site is. I believe I will truly enjoy it here.

Hello and welcome! I'm sure you'll have a fun time, I'm new to forum roleplay myself so I'm rather nervous as well haha

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back