• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Take you like a drug - M/F - 1x1 roleplay

-DemiDevil-

✨Cardiac Arrest Or Heart Attack✨
Hello all!

I have been dying to play as my girl Jamie in a roleplay! For this, I need you to have little to no triggers and be ok with mature themes because this may get d a r k.

The plot is based on a story I read so credit to the original author of this-

AHEM

So basically Jamie is kind of like that loner skater girl. She vibes to Lil peep/Lil Xan/XXXtentacion/etc. Your character is a new student who quickly gains popularity from his looks. Jamie seemingly hates him without even knowing him. Even so, he tries to get her attention. Everyone is confused by this but they don't argue with what your character wants. One day, Jamie decides to give him a chance and she realizes that maybe those popular kids aren't that bad. The two get close and eventually, he asks her out. As they begin to go out Jamie becomes obsessed with him. To the point where she's always asking him what he's been doing, where he is, etc. He begins to think she's crazy and tries to break up with her. She threatens him and makes him stay. After a while, he stops coming to school because of it. Jamie ends up visiting his house and when he tells her to leave they get into it physically. What happens after depends on us.

That's it. That's the plot.

I don't really have rules or anything. Just have fun with this.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back