• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings take me to prison[plotting]

Willow Tree

No matter what, I'm not guilty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
call me a villain, so what?
(lower case aesthetic, for this thread only)

hello! the name's willow! i've been trying to get back into rping and all that, so i decided to

while i am not advanced, i do have pretty good grammar and tend to post a paragraph (trying to expand on this and post multiple paragraphs!). whether it's a good paragraph or not depends mainly on how much i'm given. if there's a sudden drop in post length or activity, it may also be me struggling with muse.

i prefer that you be semi-advanced, in the sense that you can type a good paragraph and understandable grammar. the occasional spelling mistake or so is fine, as I probably make them too.

i also prefer to play female characters, however, i am fine with doubling! in fact, i'd actually encourage doubling. i tend to avoid canonxcanon. i would much rather ocxoc, but i can also do ocxcanon. ocxcanon will require us to double.

if we plot something from scratch, i would prefer for you to help too. i get kinda disinterested if you just let me do all the work.

i can use an anime or realistic face claim, if we do a human roleplay, as well.

now that that's out of the way, onto things i'll roleplay!
while I don't have a list of pairings, feel free to suggest any if you don't find any fandoms you'd be interested in!

* - oc only

current cravings:
selection roleplay (book) *
death note roleplay (anime; preferably no romance) *
oc's
rwby *
naruto
percy jackson (books) *

books: (mostly oc only)
warrior cats *
the selection series *
spirit animals *
eragon/inheritance cycle *
percy jackson/hero's of olympus *

anime:
death note *
rwby *
puella magi madoka magica *
fairy tail
naruto
fullmetal alchemist
the seven deadly sins
bleach

other stuff:
apocolypse
au's
highschool roleplays
genres:
romance
fantasy
modern
sci-fi
historical
fandoms

please pm me for plotting! (If you can't because of the post limit, it's fine!)

sorry, not sorry. i'm a bad bitch

(lyrics - villain (alexa)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back