• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

guiltytaemin

hello!! this is my first time using this site because i'm so desperate to roleplay taemin but can't find a fittint partner to do it with :(

i'm 17 and pretty experienced in roleplaying, and am looking for a partner of any age (at least not over 25 or sth..?) as long as you're comfortable!! i would like discuss the plot, character or already existing person you'll use when we get to talk, etc etc and i'm ready to try out almost any genre!!

i don't think i have anything else to say now, pls just reply guys thanks x

Last edited:
What information would we need to know about the k-pop (or character) we'll play?

hello!! this is my first time using this site because i'm so desperate to roleplay taemin but can't find a fittint partner to do it with :(

i'm 17 and pretty experienced in roleplaying, and am looking for a partner of any age (at least not over 25 or sth..?) as long as you're comfortable!! i would like discuss the plot, character or already existing person you'll use when we get to talk, etc etc but i mainly enjoy writing angst!! any other genre is still fine with me but just so yk!!

Hii~! Im Soonie! I would love to role-play with you and I'm wondering if your still looking :) I can write up to a paragraph or more. Or I can try and match your writing style, and length, I'm flexible for anything! About my age, I'm no older than 18, and no younger than 15. Hope that's fine with you < 3.
I'm most active on Pinterest, and (or) discord. If I don't respond in a day or so just text me on Pinterest if you're comfortable!

Hii~! Im Soonie! I would love to role-play with you and I'm wondering if your still looking :) I can write up to a paragraph or more. Or I can try and match your writing style, and length, I'm flexible for anything! About my age, I'm no older than 18, and no younger than 15. Hope that's fine with you < 3.
I'm most active on Pinterest, and (or) discord. If I don't respond in a day or so just text me on Pinterest if you're comfortable!
you seem like an amazing partner!! you can dm me for info on my discord etc, i'll be busy in the next few hours but will reply to you as soon as possible!! i'd love to rp with you 🫂

i'm 17 and pretty experienced in roleplaying, and am looking for a partner of any age (at least not over 25 or sth..?) as long as you're comfortable!! i would like discuss the plot, character or already existing person you'll use when we get to talk, etc etc and i'm ready to try out almost any genre!!

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back