• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help tabs question!

yuubie

life is an uno game and i just got +10
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi, i was wanting to ask if there was any way to center tabs? like the entire tab thing, not just a section of it if that makes sense! ive been struggling with trying to figure it out!

Centering tabs requires a bit of basic BBCoding with CSS injections. Essentially, you put a container around the tabs (background, border, or div) that is of the width you desire, and center that container (see spoiler 1). If you want the tabs themselves to be centered within this as well, the only way I know to do that is simply by extending the titles until the total length essentially matches the length of your container (see spoiler 2).

If you want to go beyond just this basic hack, I would recommend starting with this intro tutorial, and going from there.

Hope that helps!

• Tab 1 contents

[div=margin: auto; width: 55%;][tabs][tab=Tab One]Tab 1 contents[/tab]

[tab=Tab Two]Tab 2 contents[/tab][/tabs][/div]

[div=margin: auto; width: 55%;][tabs][tab=-------------------------Tab One-------------------------]Tab 1 contents[/tab]

[tab=-------------------------Tab Two-------------------------]Tab 2 contents[/tab][/tabs][/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back