Sword Art Online: Tales of Aincrad (1x1: CrowHunter & dsgnaktiv) [Inactive]

Izuru Kira

A Shinigami
CrowHunter submitted a new role play:

Sword Art Online: Tales of Aincrad (1x1: CrowHunter & dsgnaktiv) - Sword Art Online: Tales of Aincrad (1x1: CrowHunter & dsgnaktiv)

Sword Art Online: Tales of Aincrad (1x1: CrowHunter & dsgnaktiv)
Read more about this role play... 
Fuyuki walked across the rose gardens of one of the floors, he kept his blade sheathed as he smelled the flowers. He picked some up and smelled them. Fuyuki put some in his inventory and kept walking, checking out flowers he hadn't collected yet, he walked across a marble path, on occasion he looked back to see if anyone was following him but none would even dare.

Kumiko sighed, sitting down on a cement bench she found conveniently at the edge of the opposite side of the rose garden. Gazing at the foliage infront of her, she frowned, appearing to be irritated by something, before giving in and plucking a white rose from amongst the others. Her brothers favourite.

"Stupid..." She muttered, as if to her sibling himself, before opening her menu with her right hand and putting the item into her inventory.

"I wish you were here.."

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Fuyuki kept walking, looking for flowers to add to his collection, he was a little obsessed with collecting things. He walked across the grass, he saw someone sitting on a bench. He walked up to the bench and stood next to the bench. He spoke a few words "Beautiful isn't it?"

Kumiko looked up from her daze as she heard a voice. A brown haired boy looking about her age seemed to be collecting flowers. Huh, when she checked her map she figured no one else was here.

"Yeah it is. Almost looks like the real thing, huh?" She gave him a small smile then looked over across the gardens.

She blinked a moment, looking him up and down quickly. He was forward.

"I'm..Kumiko." She stood just after and nodded to him.

"Pleasure to meet you Kumiko" He paused before asking a question "Do you come to this area often?" He rather nervously asked

Kumiko, being normally on her own, forgot how much she missed comfortable and carefree conversation like this. She glanced over Fuyuki once more and smiled. The guy seemed friendly enough.

"The pleasure is all mine." She nodded again before turning around and stretching out her arms, her double bladed lance in one piece fastended to her back.

"Not as often as I should." She gawked at herself, then looked over to the patch of white roses she'd taken from. She took a moment to gaze at them then turned back to him.

"How about you? I notice you collect flowers."

He smiled "Any chance I get, it reminds me of my sisters' garden" He pulled out a purple rose from his inventory "I collect them for two reasons, to remember my sisters and because it's a habit of mine, I must fill a collection"

Kumiko gazed at the rose. She'd never seen one in a purple colour before. She brought her hand out and lightly touched a petal.

"What happened to your sisters? Are they ingame?" She looked up from the flower to him curiously.

Kumiko blinked in surprise, perhaps a little too long then what was normal.

"For me?" It was the prettiest thing she'd seen. A rose was just a rose, after all. But a coloured rose that wasn't spray painted or faked in any way was so rare, impossible to find in the real world. At times Kumiko lost touch with her reality - that she was actually trapped in a video game living a fantasy like life and working towards the group goal of beating SAO and getting out with their brains intact.

She took the rose from him hesitantly then looked it over before looking to him.

"Arigato.. I wish this was actually a real flower. Purple is definitely game made."

"No, that is a real type of flower, my sisters grow them" He smiled looking slightly down, "Besides, Akihiko Kayaba created this place to be a new world, where everyone could forget what a disaster the real world had become..."

She blinked curiously.

"How do you know what Kayaba wanted to do with this world? I think our real world was beautiful.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back