• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sword Art Online RP - An Alternate Universe

So the weapons section is for our preferred weapon type right? I'd assume due to how we're starting that we wouldn't have anything except the standard weaponry right?

To add onto my little questionnaire building here.

Does the location matter? Like everyone's on the same server right and this is a world wide game correct? I honestly can't remember, it's been too long.

By that I mean my character can be from anywhere in the world yes?

@Atom I've added some new rules, please read them in Overview.

The weapon section is indeed your character's preferred weapon type. I should have made that more clear, sorry. I'll edit it right away! lol

Also, I want to keep everybody in Japan. :)

Alright, I'll make a few edits then after I read the new rules.

Alright edits are done. If you have any other problems with that then let me know please? :P

Are we not sticking to lore perfectly? I noticed two people chose Dual Blades as a skill and it was my understanding that it was a skill that Kirito didn't get until way later in the game. And it was a unique skill only he possessed. No one else could have it. Are we deviating from that?

I mean I know Kirito isn't in this or any others but shouldn't it remain to be a learned skill?

@Atom Well, I didn't really think of it that way! I think as long as @Flame Demon doesn't abuse it, I don't really mind.

And since this isn't following the lore to it's core, we can classify Dual Blades as a skill that every player can have. Is that alright with everyone?

Err

Not really

Dual Blades was a really really high end skill. I mean it's what made Kirito Kirito. If everyone has it then it just seems...yea not really up for that.

I guess you're right. It doesn't have a meaning if everyone can have it. lol

So, @Flame Demon could you please change you skill? Just to make it fair on everybody. :)

@Amaya Itami you have to also change it, please. And don't forget the key skill. ^_^

@Flame Demon You can but don't forget that it'll leave your character with one less skill. It's somewhat of an handicap on your character.

But if you really want to, go ahead.

I can't choose one of the other skills, besides there aren't many that would fit my character

Guys, I've now added the Settings/Locations Tab. Read it carefully and if you don't like something in it or spot something wrong with it, please point it out. @Bills352 @PunkKat1

I'll most likely be asleep by then (since my timezone is GMT +8 ) so if ever I'm asleep at that time, can anyone summarize what happened so far?

I most likely will be unavailable to actually RP until tomorrow and then maybe not even then. My schedule is fairly...complicated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back