• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sword Art Online AU -Semi Lit- ~Closed~

Selitia

The Lone Wolf
MV5BYjY4MDU2YjMtNzY1MC00ODg1LWIwMzYtMWE5YTA3YTI4ZjMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_.jpg

Hello,
I'm looking for either one or two people to rp with. I know this is the 1x1 interest check but putting something like this in group interest seems weird. You can all call me Libra. I just want someone to rp out the floors with me. I will be playing a female but would love to double if someone wants. I don't mind if you want to be a beta tester or a beater. I do want this to be around level 1-5 though, around the first boss. Hoping to meet the other character at the boss fight. This could become romance if someone wants but I really would like for them to get a feel for my character before deciding it will be romance. You can also add skills in like dancing and such.

I am 21 (excuse my age on here, I joined when I was younger and could not have my real birthday lol, and I'm to lazy to actually change it) and wish for my partner to be 18+. This is a semi-lit rp so like a detailed paragraph or two is fine. I don't mind swearing and don't have any major triggers. If you are interested please fill out the provided character sheet.
Irl name:
User:
Title: (Ex, Lightning Flash, The black swordsman)
Appearance:
Height:
Weapon:
skills:
Strength:
Weakness:
Personality:

Last edited:
Despite the... issues that sword art online has, I have always loved the anime for its setting alone. I guess it was my first isekai, and despite its many flaws and leeps in logic, I am always down to sing a round of Crossing Fields and expand the world where the anime didn't.

I am going to admit this upfront-- I am not looking to romance rp at the start. I am not totally against it, but I would rather choose to explore the characters and the world without the messy events of a romance. Sometimes exploration of characters can lead to romance, but that's far from the start (certainly not an episode length! I am looking at you Silica and Lisbeth). So... I guess I will go with the flow?

I am semi-literate, I suppose. I get bursts of inspiration, making my writing change from a paragraph to around 4-5. I have issues with excellent inspiration and writing at the start, and then slowly dwindling to... not so good writing, or even ghosting altogether. I rp more on discord, not often here on this website, so if I have odd practices, that's why. If all that's fine with you, that's great. I'll go elsewhere if not.

I am 19. I am fine with sharing this rp spot with someone else too. Not too many though, I lose interest when like 5-6 people work on the same thing. Don't be a stranger to pinging. And say if you want to pm for more information.

Despite the... issues that sword art online has, I have always loved the anime for its setting alone. I guess it was my first isekai, and despite its many flaws and leeps in logic, I am always down to sing a round of Crossing Fields and expand the world where the anime didn't.

I am going to admit this upfront-- I am not looking to romance rp at the start. I am not totally against it, but I would rather choose to explore the characters and the world without the messy events of a romance. Sometimes exploration of characters can lead to romance, but that's far from the start (certainly not an episode length! I am looking at you Silica and Lisbeth). So... I guess I will go with the flow?

I am semi-literate, I suppose. I get bursts of inspiration, making my writing change from a paragraph to around 4-5. I have issues with excellent inspiration and writing at the start, and then slowly dwindling to... not so good writing, or even ghosting altogether. I rp more on discord, not often here on this website, so if I have odd practices, that's why. If all that's fine with you, that's great. I'll go elsewhere if not.

I am 19. I am fine with sharing this rp spot with someone else too. Not too many though, I lose interest when like 5-6 people work on the same thing. Don't be a stranger to pinging. And say if you want to pm for more information.
You seem to match what I'm looking for. I too love the setting and idea of SAO but the anime itself is just blah and bland. Like I said in my post I'm totally fine with not having romance right away. I prefer to have the characters get to know each other before any sort of romance.

I only plan for this to be a max of three people including myself, just two is fine.

I have inspiration problems too and am fine with discord. Just talk to me, I like to discuss ideas and such and OOC chat is great to me. If you wish to further discuss this on discord instead of a pm I can give you my user.

Sounds good to me, but I will PM you so that the users aren't for everyone to see. I am also available to talk here on rpnation, I don't want to give the impression that I am discord-only. I am just more used to there. One moment.

i love the games of sao and there is also an sao minecraft server. but i do have to say the show has its problems but the books go into detail and i love it everything goes slow and i would love to rp this the only problem is i dont have discord would it be fine to do it over pms if not its fine

i love the games of sao and there is also an sao minecraft server. but i do have to say the show has its problems but the books go into detail and i love it everything goes slow and i would love to rp this the only problem is i dont have discord would it be fine to do it over pms if not its fine
Id love for you to join but Old just set up the server on discord and everything. Would you be able to make a discord? It's quite easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back