• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Switch!

Joker

The Clown Prince of Crime
It's a 1x1 about a shut-in college guy and a popular high school girl.

Here's the plot:

A guy is a shut-in in his apartment as he has no more reasons to go to university since nobody even notices him there. Heck, he doesn't even have a single friend. He is always in his room, playing video games, eating instant noodles and takeouts, and going online in the internet. But during night time, he visits this nearby convenience store to secretly meet his only reason the he is still alive, a beautiful high school girl whom he calls his Angel. But this time, he unconsciously follows her as they leave the store and there was a sudden brightness of a light as he woke up the next day to realize the HE was already a SHE. The unpopular shut-in no life college guy switched bodies with the beautiful young popular high school girl !

Just message me or post here if interested :3

Or if you have any ideas, then feel free to share.

I'm interested! By the way, could the popular girl and shut-in boy after a long time, finally switch back and fall in love??

@Meisaki Yes :3, after they go through a series of life challenges as being a woman or a man, and eventually lead to realization of how hard it is to be one another.

I'm not sure how many people you were looking to have roleplay this with you, but I really like the idea. If you've already got how many you would like for that setting, we could always find another setting. I'm always interested in new ideas. Pm me if you're interested :) So I don't dirty up your thread further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back