• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ž๐š & ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ฆ.

silhouette.

๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ.

/* ------ left side ------ */

/* ------ tabs ------ */

• /* ------ sticky note letter ------ */

"How you must have suffered getting accustomed to me,
    my savage, solitary soulโ€ฆ"

/* ------ right side ------ */

silhouette's word/phrasebank : wants to gush about our story through discord / moodboard / pinterest spam / playlists d9xi8dp-99792a43-239d-495d-a030-617c7365795e.gif i write as any gender and have no preference d9xi8dp-99792a43-239d-495d-a030-617c7365795e.gif open to doubling but that isnโ€™t a requirement [ i'm writing as mostly males so someone wanting to double for these would be such a babe ] d9xi8dp-99792a43-239d-495d-a030-617c7365795e.gif advanced but currently lazy litd9xi8dp-99792a43-239d-495d-a030-617c7365795e.gif 3 - 6 paragraphs is my current min d9xi8dp-99792a43-239d-495d-a030-617c7365795e.gif no triggers on my endd9xi8dp-99792a43-239d-495d-a030-617c7365795e.gifif youโ€™re strictly vanilla, iโ€™m not for you.

ideas here.

dacgj74-545ac84e-8dec-4e78-9ec4-d834fbcd8b7e.gif vintage converse. muse a is awkward and introverted and unfortunately, new to the town for the summer. muse b is the towns hottie, the one everyone wants but canโ€™t haveโธบand with a big secret. one night while muse a is sitting in their car, in a secluded area having a smoke, the car a few spaces down suddenly thrums to life. someone shouts, โ€œfuck you,โ€ slams the door and storms towards aโ€™s car. a has no other option than to ask if b is alright, to which they respond by getting inside? of their car? um...

โ€œdrive,โ€ are the first real words exchanged between them. the start to it all.

wordbank. lovebug baby. loser. mixtapes. kisses that taste like cologne and sweat. midnight makeouts. chipped nail polish.

dacgj74-545ac84e-8dec-4e78-9ec4-d834fbcd8b7e.gif venom and honey. love and lust in a dark academia setting. muse a and b are the power couple of the schoolโธบaprodite and ares in the skin. muse c, is a nobody, atleast in comparison to a and b. except they arenโ€™t. not to the aching muse a who has watched them, day after day, soaking in their details like an addict to the needle for reasons unknown to anyone but them. thereโ€™s a darkness ( and truth ) to muse a that nobody else knows but emerges when interacting with muse cโธบthe desperation to entangle with muse c is almost painful and they donโ€™t understand this gravitational pull they have for them. but it isnโ€™t long before they make a mistake and seal their sins with a kiss, in the library, hand to thigh. tongue to teeth. ( the main roles are a and c. )

dacgj74-545ac84e-8dec-4e78-9ec4-d834fbcd8b7e.gif breakups and canned soda. muse a, after a heartbreak, is on a blind date set up by their friends. itโ€™s awful. the worst. the only good thing about it is that itโ€™s in one of their favorite cafeโ€™s they frequent. muse b, a barista, notices how bad the date is going and leaves muse a a secret note underneath their drink.

โ€˜my shift is over. ditch em? meet me in the back? โ€˜

along with a crudely drawn animal that they assume is supposed to be a bunny. muse a does and the two of them drive off, laughing and subtly uncomfortable. theyโ€™ve only ever talked at the cafe and itโ€™s not like theyโ€™re super close. to make up for the date, muse b offers to take muse a somewhere for the night but under one condition: they choose a theme night and dress up as the theme all night.

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

ยฉ weldherwings.

Last edited:
pm only / discord preference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back