• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π¬π°πžπžπ­ 𝐬π₯π’πœπžβΈ»ζ©™. β™‘

etoile.

i have accounts on another ip. sooooo

e t o i l e ` s helpful bulletpoints! a fast and easy way to understand me as a writer and what i'm looking for! β™‘

• about me : mid-twenties. not american but living in america. my pronouns are she / her. i am openly queer and a proud dog mom to two spoiled little bastards.
  • post length requirement : currently flirting with lazy lit. i want to create a low pressure environment for ✧ο½₯゚: * semi adv to adv writers ✧ο½₯゚: * like myself to write in. my minimum is 180 - 200 words. [ 2 - 4 paragraphs per post ] quality, always.
  • posting frequency : because i'm creating an environment without the pressure to keep up with novella length responses, i'm hoping we can focus on a higher posting frequency! ✧ο½₯゚: * once a day to anywhere from every two days ✧ο½₯゚: * but if we can do more that would be great! remember that this should be fun and very easy to flesh out replies!
  • my preferences:
    • a partner who can handle mature / dark themes even if our rp doesn't call for it.
    • i write as male, female and nonbinary characters. [ real or anime fc ]
    • a partner who is open to doubling but this is never a solid requirement.
    • f/f and m/f and nonbinary/any pairings only right now. i don't require to play the f role if we do a m / f. i'll play either role.
    • someone who doesn't need a week+ to post characters and discuss every detail. i would like to get started relatively quickly and get things going. extensive cs sheets aren't important to me atm. β™‘

SPACE COWBOYS.png

S P A C E C O W B O Y S. V I N T A G E. E R A : M O D E R N O R F U T U R I S T I C.
guns. late night cigarette ` s in a jazz bar. angst. adventure. mature. violence. nostalgia.

• bounty hunter muse a apprehends muse b, a bounty with an insane amount of money attached to their capture, making them highly sought after. it isn't long until other bastards who want the bounty are attacking a, hoping to steal b from them before they reach the checkpoint. a and b are forced to team up together in various adventures and unfortunately prove to be a damn good pair together. a offers b a deal: team up to gather enough smaller bounty ` s to equal to b ` s bounty and they'll let them go. considering it ` s a better chance than ending up with someone worse, they agree. the *✧ο½₯゚ sexual tension *✧ο½₯゚ and differing personalities ensues quickly.

• bounty hunter a and bounty hunter b are lone wolves but the best at what they do. two infamous alpha ` s with a reputation for being elite and talented. they're also ex ` s, with a loooong passionate and chaotic history between them. the relationship ended badly to say the least. so when a new mafia syndicate is connected to a string of murders happening because of a new synthetic drug... the government needs their best people on it. they create a team forced to work together and you'll never guess who it is. that's right. a and b. forced to live in the same space working together again. what a sweet, sweet disaster.
    • this plot would work beautifully with doubling up. a group of four instead of two! not a requirement.

• muse a is a bounty hunter currently hiding out in a seedy, secret city where the air still stings with cigarette smoke. muse b is a beauty that keeps to herself and seems to have a certain paranoia about her, like a mouse quietly sneaking around in case the cat might be around. so when a bounty comes up with her face on it, he ` s a bit bothered to have to capture her. but upon this happening, muse b tells him that the bounty is fake and she isn't a criminal. she isn't. she ` s engaged to a huge mafia boss who wants her because of something special she has and after running away, he worked with a dirty government official to create a fake bounty to get her back. muse adoesn't arrest her. they're going to have quite an adventure together but first. . . we've got to dye her hair.
    • this plot would also work with doubling. maybe muse a has a team! not a requirement.

purple dream.png
S L I C E O F L I F E. A N G S T. M A N G A. M O D E R N O R 7 0 ` S T O 9 0 ` S.

• for one reason or another muse a runs away / leaves their home on a rainy night and doesn't want to go back. they've had enough. on a park swing, their classmate muse b finds them and they spend the night listening to muse a ` s circumstances. offering a safe relief for muse a, b offers the open room they've got at their apartment. it ` s a three bedroom but with b ` s older brother being away on a small band tour, the house will be just the two of them with b being at university most of the time. muse a agrees and sneaks home to pack a few bags and without another word, moves in with muse b. everything is quiet and peaceful, the two of them growing closer even in the small amount of time muse a has been there. but when muse c arrives home, drunken band members in tow, everything changes. c starts to show interest in muse a right away and connects with them in a different way than muse b does. it ` s obvious that c likes a or is at least wanting them to be another one of their romantic conquests. a passionate but ultimately meaningless fling. but the thing is... b likes atoo but with no real knowledge on how to get out of the friend zone, will they be forced to watch the person they like be stolen by their older brother?
    • muse c is in a band. any instrument or the singer is fine. we can always change this to something else, like an artist.
    • we can always add another character to make things equal! another female muse, maybe. this is heavy on the love triangle but another character could add to the dynamic a lot.
    • a and b are the main characters while c is more of a side character but still very important. if we double up to make it four, this role will be a main alongside the other character we create or we can keep c as a side role and have two additional oc `s. you get me.
    • keep in mind that these roles can be changed. we can do two sisters x boy instead of two brothers x girl. any pairing!

• forgive me because this idea is very unfinished! something along the lines of muse a being a rich socialite being pressured to get married to someone they don't want to marry. to combat this, they need to be in a real relationship but they're single. muse a finds a drunken muse b leaving a club [ this scenario can actually be anything ] and stops a group of sketchy men trying to take them home but when the paparazzo find them in such a compromising position, muse a lies and says, ' this is my fiancΓ©. ' unfairly looping muse b into their chaotic life. they make a deal that if muse b pretends to be their fiancΓ© for a while, muse a will [ do this in exchange ]. but muse b isn't prepared for what their socialite / life in the limelight world brings.
    • muse a can be f while muse b is m. we can do any pairing.
    • we do not have to have it where muse a finds muse b drunk. i'm open to any scenario. it just has to be in a position / scenario that they'd be able to lie and say ' this person is my fiance! '

other things i R E A L L Y want to do :​
  • masculine f x femme f
  • bestfriend x bestfriend
  • older woman x younger man
  • crime syndicate boss ` s fiancΓ© x crime member [ a forbidden romance and a huge betrayal obviously ]
stay happy, friends.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back