• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sweet But Psycho

Peace Maker
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! Sweet But Psycho here! You can call me Sweet or Psycho!

I am 21+ in age, I will happily give exact if needed but I expect the same in return. I am into some fandoms but mostly anything that I can make romance floats my boat. I am a huge fan of romance (Fantasy, Cozy, Historial, Paranormal, Etc.). I do dabble in some fandoms. I am starting back on some of my old bases to try and get my brain going in the rp/writer department.

Fandoms: Harry Potter, Twilight, Winx Club, Fairy Tail, Greek Mythology (Not Necessarily PJO but based on it loosely), Game of Thrones, and so on.

I am of course also open to total original plots and prompts!

I have been rping for 10+ years, I am a versatile rper. I can give script style - few line rp all the way up to a 4 paragraph responses a good time, often more given time and ability. I do suffer a good bit from IRL strains but I try to at least be communicative via here or on discord (I am able to be here, there, or google docs).I can play male or female though I prefer female I able to do either, both for MxM or in a doubling case. I often like doubling or having multiple storylines/characters for world building experience.

Disclaimers/Rules
~ Be 21+ out of comfort for myself please
~ Be open minded and communicative
~ Be able to discuss likes/Dislikes and the similars
~ I am always open to multiple threads to chat, rp, and world build.
~ Messaging me is the quickest way so snag my attention (even if I can’t respond that moment)
~ I do ask don’t claim ideas/art as original if they aren’t

Hope to hear from some of you all soon~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back