Survive or Die (Lillithdemonqueen & I)

"Do you need anything!" Calli asked, "I will be your number one servant until you get better!" Zayden followed right behind Valentine, "So where are we going huh," He smirked. Star came back inside and sat on the couch with his guitar. He forgot he even packed his guitar until he looked! He played a couple strings and then slowly moved into a song.

"Well, I was going for a walk but....I suppose you can join" She said smiling slightly. Dimitrius smiled, "I just wanna get out of this bed!" He smiled. Jackson snuck up behind Luna and hugged her tightly "Hey beautiful!"

"WOO!! She let me go with her for once," Zayden cheered. Star started to play Threes day grace, Never Too Late. It was one of his favorite songs to play on the guitar. "No! you need to rest," Calli said trying to act like a parent.

Dimitrius smiled and fell back asleep. Valentine rolled her eyes and went for a walk with Zayden she joked with him and pushed him around. "Youre such a loser!"

Zayden stick his tongue out at Valentine, "I'm tired carry me!" he started to complained. Calli was happy that Dimitri followed her rules and she headed out to the living room. She laid down on the floor and started to color. Luna jumped and smiled, "You scared!" She then slapped his hands away and turned around.

Jackson kissed her as soon as she turned around and stuck out his tongue "Did I really?! I am soooo sorry!!" Jackson said running away playfully after tickling her. Valentine laughed and jumped on his back "You can carry me!!" Valentine said laughing.

"Who said you could be kiss me!" Luna said sacarastically while getting tickled. "Nope," Zayden while dropping her, "You carry me." He then sat down the ground in protest until she would carry him.

"Ugh woman," Zayden said while getting up, "You make me do so much work." Zayden then took off for place Valentine would never expect.

Zayden stopped and screamed, "Your suppose to follow me!" Luna struggled to get out of Jackson's grip and after she got out of his grip she ran to the other side of the room. She knew it wouldn't help but she wasn't thinking.

Zayden brought her to a place where everything was surrounded by forest and there was a waterfall in the middle. He waited until Valentine was next to him. "Stop it!" Luna said while blushing and moving her hands around.

Valentine awed at the beauty of the forest and waterfall. It was was absolutely breathtaking she stripped to her underwear not caring Zayden was standing right there and smiled "You coming with?" Valentine said back up to get a run and jump off the cliff. "Nope" Jackson said holding her tighter.

"Of course I am!" Zayden smiled while stripping down to his boxers. He then when up to the top of the water and jumped in doing a backflip. "This is counted as rape," Luna smirked.

Valentine jumped in after him doing a swan dive and swimming to the bottom of the lake and then swimming up. Jackson Smirked "and there is no one to stop or arrest me so.." Jackson chuckled.

Zayden swam over to the waterfall and went under it to a cave. Luna move out from under his arms and turned ran to stick her tongue out. She then ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

JAckson smiled and ran after her and knocked on the door a couple of times. Valentine swam after Zayden and she found it easier to swim under water so she held her breathe until she got into the cave and came up taking a deep breathe of air. Dimitrius woke up and decided enought was enough and got out of bed. He did not like lounging around in bed all day.

"isn't pretty," Zayden asked Valentine while sitting on the edge of the cave. "Whose there," Luna laughed. She grabbed her stash of magazines and brought them out. She then sat on the floor against the door and started to read them.

"Its calli let me in!" Jackson said with a high-pitched voice. Valentine smiled and sat next to him. "Yea gorgeous" she said. Dimtrius got dressed and walked downstairs into the main room.

Valentines face flushed and she kissed Zayden back her stomach filling with butterflies and her heart beating fast. "CALLI!" JAckson whined and sughed. Dimitrius sat on the couch reading a book he had found on a table near by,

"What I thought you didn't remember who you are," Calli trying to act innocently . "Just face it you lose," Luna said. Zayden didn't even realize what he was doing and pulled away, "I-im sorry!" He said while jumping back into the water and on his way home. Why did he feel sparks? But most importantly why did he enjoy it so much?

Valentine was to shocked to move she didnt usually like guys like Zayden but somehting about him. She followed him slowly. JAckson sighed and knocked again "Its Star!" He tried making his voice like Stars

Users who are viewing this thread

Back