Survival

Universe

Magic Eight Ball
Please fill out the following this in order to be accepted.

Name:

Personality:

Birthday:

Zodiac(Optional):

Appearance:

Bio:

Extra:

Name:

"Don't wear it out"

Audrey Hanley

"Depends on the way I feel"

"I thought it was obvious"

Female

Personality:

"I'm a complete mess"

Audrey comes off as mean, aggressive, distant and cold. She acts like she doesn't like you but, in reality she'd be lost with out you. She hates showing any type of emotions and she tends to hide them well. She's playful at times but usually her playfulness is just being aggressive. Even more-so when she's flirting. When confronted her reaction is to act like she doesn't care but really she breaking down. Audrey has major trust issues, she doesn't believe anything anyone says most of the time. She has to see it for herself or she wont believe it. Because of her trust issues she keeps to her self often reading, most likely always reading.

"I told you."

Birthday:

" Does it really matter?"

August 23

Zodiac:

"Rawr. I'm a lion. Fear me"

Leo

Appearance:

600full-behati-prinslooFINAL.jpg
images
Behati-Prinsloo-28-Beautiful-HD.jpg

Bio

(Will be revealed?)

Extra

Nope​

Alek Gartner

tumblr_lj58sfnxgu1qalcu6o1_500-gif.111470

How can we not talk about the ones we love if they're all we got?
Alek

''Wanna check, honey?''

Personality:

Cocky and cold. His cockiness is payed off, tough, he has an excellent skill in hand to hand combat, and mastery of most military grade weapons, counting a few civilians. Alek is fearless, even if you put a gun in his forehead, he'd grin and try to slap the barrel off his forehead. This can be dangerous for his health, since, fearing nothing is also bad. Alek has quite the thick skin. If you get under it, he's actually a pretty nice guy, loyal is a better word to express it. Tell him something to do and say please, and he'll do it, even if that counts as playing the Russian roulette. He's carefree, a free soul, not caring about anything except his friends. He has a very big knowledge of fighting style, he was taught Krav Maga, and that makes him able to throw anyone to the ground. Be careful, anything you do to him, he'll remember it, and will until he takes it to the grave. Yeah, holds grudges, but who doesn't? Alek doesn't even like being part of the ''jocks'' it's only because of his body and carelessness, but, if it was his choice, he'd be an outcast

Rejected many hot girls, because they're rotten inside. He's very easily fooled by those who he cares about, even if they tell him the sky is red he'll believe them, and that can make him very gullible at times, even if he hates that part of him. Alek fears one day all those who he loves will back stab him, leave him alone, and he'll decide to even take his life at that point, He loves them to death, and that expression can quite be stretched out. Get close to him, say something rude, and you'll devastate him.This can make him seem very sensible, and that's what he is. When he's depressed, no matter if he can't or won't, he'll hug someone out of the blue. They like it or not, he just feels the need to do so, that can make him seem weird, but it's much more terrible than that.

Birthday:

12 of October

Appearance:

6'4

182 lbs

Bio:

After all this, he was a normal teenage guy, working in a fast food restraunt and passing his days sniffing stuff out of some leafs. His parents got sick of him and kicked him out, but, he stayed there to sleep anyways. He was a drug dealer, and he washed money here and there, but most of it was spent in guns and drugs, so he could never afford somewhere he could have a roof over his head. Aleks parents got even more mad, and sent him to a military camp, where he learned everything about killing he knows. Now, he's stuck in here, recently joining this high school right when the shit went loose.

Extra:

N/A

large-gif.111472

Users who are viewing this thread

Back