• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Zenna

Junior Mint
Hello and Welcome!
1589244650740.png

I've taken on a recent craving for survival stories, whether that be a plane crash, apocalypse, or something totally different!
I'm open to whatever survival ideas you might have, so feel free to shoot me any ideas!

With that said, there are a few things to keep in mind.
Be able to write at least a couple paragraphs! I can write anywhere from 2-10 paras on average, but I can't do one liners.
Active replies! I have far too much time on my hands right now, and tend to lose interest if I can't respond at least twice a week.
Enjoys OOC Chat! Another thing to keep the roleplay going. Doesn't need to be a lot, but it's nice to hear from you every so often.
Mature Themes. I enjoy dark themes/angst, and don't often find a roleplay without any. Triggers can be discussed, though!
Fluff. That being said, a balance is always good. Hit me with that romance and comedy!
MxM or MxF. Open to either pairing equally, but in MxF I would ask to play the female role.

Rapid Fire is super fun, but not required.

Prompts Galore
Means I have more ideas for this, just ask!
Anything Fandom Related would be an AU with our own original characters.

♡ THE END ♡
With a virus spreading across Earth, zombies have popped up at an alarming rate.

Possible Themes; Zombies, Groups, The Last Of Us AU, The Walking Dead AU, Years In, The Beginning.

♡ STRANDED ISLAND ♡
What was meant to be a safe and easy travel overseas turns deadly when two characters end up stranded on an island.
Possible themes; Exploration, Caves, Tropical, Humid, Tribes, Abandoned.

♡ THE FLOOD ♡
Water levels rise, leaving most of the Earth flooded with water.
Possible Themes; Sea Creatures, Deterioration, Rafts.

♡ ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE ♡
AI have taken over the planet, creating their own society, leaving humans endangered.
Possible Themes; Hidden, On the Run, New Society.

RECLAIMING THE WILD
Plants have taken back what was rightfully theirs, growing over cities and deteriorating what human kind has created.
Possible Themes; Plants, Creatures, Travel, Fallen Society.

FROZEN HELL
The Earth has frozen over with heavy snow storms and drastic temperatures.
Possible Themes; Fallen Society, Travel, Groups, New Civilization.

THE HUNGER GAMES
Twenty-Four Tributes, and only one comes out alive, all for the sake of entertainment.
Possible Themes; Battle, Exploration, Teams, Enemies, Rockies, Forest.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back