Surprise Party!

As GoddessofDarkness enters the mansion, which is situated in the warm climate of Miami, Florida, she notices the huge crowd of anime characters from Code Geass, Kekkaishi, s-CRY-ed, and other anime celebrating a certain birthday boy's day. In her right hand was a microphone.

She moves towards the center of the crowd and says this: "May I please have your attention, everyone?"

"Welcome to tonight's celebration. There are no rules (except for no one drinking under 21 and no one under 18 may test drive the Lamborghini Aventador (which we're renting for the night) and the Ferrari 599 GTO), so please abides by these two rules and all should be fine. Have a great evening, everyone!"

Cide runs through the crowd, carrying two torches and wearing a toga and hockey mask. He runs toward a large pile of sticks, logs, brush, and dried leaves, only to throw both torches into it. The pile instantly goes up in flames, causing a huge bonfire. He then hops behind a DJ's booth and blares Godsmack's "Voodoo".

As she observes the party, she was nonplussed by the way that Cide is celebrating this occasion, toga and all. She then walks over to the DJ and: "I would like you to play Spaz by N.E.R.D". Then said song is being played.

--- Merged Double Post ---

GoddessofDarkness runs toward the center of the crowd, with megaphone in hand. She then turns on the megaphone and says: "Hey everyone, I have a major announcement: this party is gonna be an all-nighter!"

The crowd then cheered wildly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back