• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Supertsundere's 1x1 Search Thread!

supertsundere

Tokyo Ghoul Nerd
Hello there! I recently posted a search for someone who wants to do a Tokyo Ghoul thread. However, that is not all that I am searching for!

I am 22, currently a senior in college (it's a scary thought to think that I'm smart enough to get a degree), that being said, I will only be able to reply at night, daily. There will be times when I can't reply at all, and I will ALWAYS let you know when that happens.

I do MxM, MxF, and FxF. I tend to play males more than females though.

I am looking for a long term RP partner, possibly even an internet friend through this.

RULES:

1. Follow RPN rules.

2. No one liners.

3. No animal deaths unless we both okay it (horrible story behind this one)

4. Feel free to ask for my skype!

5. I won't do incest.

6. I prefer anime pictures just because real life pictures creep me out if they aren't celebrities.

There are probably more rules, but I'm too lazy.

And now time for me to regurgitate some pairings and fandoms. I prefer to do OCs but if you REALLy want to do a canon character, I won't stop you.

If you have an idea, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm just lazy and don't want to write down every pairing I think of. That goes for the same as my fandoms.

NON-FANDOM PAIRINGS:

KingxMistress

SamuraixGeisha

GeishaxDaimyō

SamuraixEmperor

ElfxDwarf

DemonxHuman

FANDOMS:

Assassin's Creed

Legend of Korra

Claymore

Dragon Age*

Mass Effect

Tokyo Ghoul*

Percy Jackson*

Persona*

Ao no Exorcist

Spirited Away (I have a plot for this)*

Final Fantasy X (OCs strictly)*

One Punch Man*

KnB*

Haikyuu!!*

*=What I am really craving

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhh kindve like a forrbidonlove love thug behind the back of the emperor and they can get caught at one point and have to flee and go on the run

@ECDeadly why yes you did. I'm interested in making a whole new round of persona users. Hell, we can even through them in Hogwarts. I don't care.

It would be awesome to have that as a group RP, but alas college doesn't allow time for group RPs. Only 1x1s

YAAS

We can do it like the games where we add more characters as we go along

And yes we can make our own Persona crew

I dunno HOW we can fit them to Hogwarts but if it can makes sense (irony much) then let's DO ITTTT

I like that idea. I was just thinking about Hogwarts last night and I was like WHAT IF THERE WERE PERSONA USERS IN HOGWARTS. However, I have no idea on how they would fit in there with plot.

Perhaps instead of Japan we should chose a place like Seoul, South Korea or something?

OOH IDEA IDEA

Persona users can only be a special few, right? And they can perform magic!

So let's say there was news that a few students were using magic in broad daylight (under some circumstances) and The Order hears this, and takes them in to Hogwarts.

This could lead to many scheming, investigation on the crew who has a big case of mistaken identity.

Now this is where we can even make people even more special, with the main crew being personas but only just a FEW can actually perform magic, not just from their Personas.

Doesn't Hogwarts preside in like, England? :o

Hey if you're not too swamped with threads and partners I'm totally down for a Dragon Age thread if you're still wanting something along those lines.

@ECDeadly yes it does, and now you're really making me want to do a persona hogwarts RP. LET'S DO IT. PM me so we can discuss it further!

@IrradiatedWarden i have yet to feel stressed or swamped from RPs so I would love to do a Dragon Age RP with you. If you could PM that would be great.

Hello~ I would love to hear what ideas you have for your Spirited Away plot. I am a huge fan of the movie and Studio Ghibli in general, so the idea of being in a role play based off of the film is very exciting! If you're still looking, I'd love to be your partner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back