• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 「supernovae」- open

nova.

ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴇʟᴘʟᴇss ɪɴ.

。。。

hello. my name is nova!
。。。

私:

- she/her/they/them
- i've been rping for a few years now (two or three?)
- i'm a student, so please understand that i might take breaks.
(to those i am currently rping with, i'm just getting back from a break!)
- i do any gender pairing.
- private messaging only
- i may drop you in the planning process.
- i type lowercase ooc, but i won't in the rp. i consider myself grammatically-sound.
- i will match your length in posts, however, my starters are 4-8 paragraphs long.

。。。

what I expect from you:

- no one-liners. try to give me five good sentences.
- i'm ditch-friendly, just tell me if you would like to drop our rp. i tend to get upset when people randomly ditch.
- try to reply at least once every other day. i will make an exception if you are taking a break.
- please communicate with me ooc. plot with me and tell me if you have an issue with responding or the rp.
- character sheets are required. they don't have to be detailed, however.
- i have no preferences about fcs.
- have fun!

。。。

pairings/aus:
cravings are bold!

- school au
potential pairings: popular x unpopular, bad boy/girl x good boy/girl, science student x arts student, roommates, orchestra student x band student (rivalry), cross-dresser x classmate
- omegaverse au
- roommates

- soulmates au
- modern supernatural
pairings : vampire x werewolf, angel x demon, werewolf x werewolf, vampire x vampire, vampire x human/vampire hunter
- idol x idol
- BL star x costar
- idol x fan/non-fan

- sugar daddy x sugar baby
- summer camp au
- best friends turned lovers
- youtubers/livestreaming gamers au
- boss x employee
- single father x daycare teacher
- really, really, REALLY want to do m// sports rps (preferably volleyball)
- hanahaki disease angst au (preferably with best friends pairing)
-

- a combination of ideas is good too! also, if you'd like to do something else, just PM me and ask.

。。。

fandoms:
ask me

。。。

contact me:
RPN: pm me or comment on this thread.
discord: ask in private messages.

Last edited:
Hey! I'm new to this site but I'd like to try something if you're willing. I'd be up for bad boy/good girl or roommates? Possibly soulmates or single father x daycare teacher

I love omegaverse and soulmate aus! The single father/daycare teacher looks interesting too! Let me know if you’d like to plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back