• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Highschool of Norway ((Always Open))

Vampiricdoll

Six Thousand Club
Let's chat!

What's everyone's favorite color? Mine is orange, pink, and black. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5266830, member: 42789&quot][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10969-queen-of-fantasy/"]@Queen of Fantasy[/URL] Sunset orange =^.^=

Hi there xD

I'm thinking about joining ;) I might make a character a little later though, just because I've got school to get to.

That's fine! Thanks for being interested. :)

I posted my question on the wrong page ;-;anyways, I was wondering if my char could have a familiar or if animals were a no-no?

Nudge said:
I posted my question on the wrong page ;-;anyways, I was wondering if my char could have a familiar or if animals were a no-no?
That's totally fine! As long as they don't distract your character from the class, haha. Just kidding. It's fine.

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]That's totally fine! As long as they don't distract your character from the class, haha. Just kidding. It's fine.

[/QUOTE]
Ok! Thanks!

Nudge said:
Your char is so adorable! Way better thought out than my witch character tbh
Your witch is nice, tbh is was similar to what I originally wanted to make. ^^

I dunno if witch is the right word for Quoath though...

Renjin said:
Your witch is nice, tbh is was similar to what I originally wanted to make. ^^
I dunno if witch is the right word for Quoath though...
Warlock? Necromancer? Lol

I hate to do this but j really need to advertise this RP

It is fantasy and about Werewolves, it needs members that are active. If you are interested, it's called Life of a WereWolf. I promise that everyone gets accepted as long as they follow the rules

Jasil said:
I hate to do this but j really need to advertise this RP
It is fantasy and about Werewolves, it needs members that are active. If you are interested, it's called Life of a WereWolf. I promise that everyone gets accepted as long as they follow the rules
Could you send a link? Seems interesting.

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Could you send a link? Seems interesting.

[/QUOTE]
Lol I'd love too but I don't know how to send links.

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Just copy and paste the URL.

[/QUOTE]
Cool thanka

Any ideas where Quoath should head to? Should he head to class or pay Coil a visit?

Last edited by a moderator:
Renjin said:
Any ideas where Quoath should head to? Should he head to class or pay Coil a visit?
There's no classes the first week here! So try and go around, meet some new people. Laima is in the library with Ceila if you want to go there?

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]There's no classes the first week here! So try and go around, meet some new people. Laima is in the library with Ceila if you want to go there?

[/QUOTE]
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Okay, I guess that would be a good idea... Him Being somewhat of a book worm :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back