• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy .:Supernatural Cafe:. (PLZ JOIN)

Hana the Flower

Aka Petalz

Welcome to Supernatural Cafe

images

The famous supernatural cafe, "Magic & Treats!"

Found in the little town of

Marigold Valley

tumblr_nbguch2QL51t1c6cuo1_1280.jpg

Everyone in town knows that every person is supernatural and special.

Not a human has found this place, and if they ever did. There would be nothing, but a empty valley.

Now you've lived here ever since you were a child, and the cruel world forced you into having a job.

"Oh hey, you ready to start working at the Cafe?! I'm your new manager Maggie! Its a pleasure to meet you, come on inside!" I guess Maggie will take over now.

"We are all seperated into 4 stations! We have our chefs and cooks who work in the kitchen and create magic! We have our entertainers of all sorts! They sing, dance, or play a musical instrument pleasing the costumers! Our costumers come in due to how much they like the cafe and its food. We finally have our waitresses and waiters of all kinds who serve our costumers with a smile at all costs! You will pick a station to be and then start your journey at the cafe!"

-Love Maggie-

Last edited by a moderator:

Rules:(PlZ Read if you did Like then so I know you read!)

1. Plz follow the original Rping rules

2. You may have up to as many characters as you wish

3. Cussing is fine though no sexual contents!

4. Plz don't argue in Out Of Character chat

5. Only one station for each Character

6. Don't put the biggest, prettiest, smartest etc. in your character sheet it it sometimes rude

7.Don't kill without asking ok?

8.Have Fun!

9.Only 1 chef

This sounds fun!! If you don't mind me asking, why can't we post a character until the message in the main tab is deleted? I'd really like to start working on my character, but I don't wanna disrespect you. ^^

scaryyangell said:
This sounds fun!! If you don't mind me asking, why can't we post a character until the message in the main tab is deleted? I'd really like to start working on my character, but I don't wanna disrespect you. ^^
Oh its fine I was just making the character sheet and I didn't want anybody to post a character without the character sheet xD I

[QUOTE="Bella Bloomet]Oh its fine I was just making the character sheet and I didn't want anybody to post a character without the character sheet xD I

[/QUOTE]
Ohhh, okay, I understand now! Thanks :D

[QUOTE="Bella Bloomet]At least 2 more characters

[/QUOTE]
When it comes to swearing you said no swearing in a "sexual contents" what do you mean like "fuck you" etc

[QUOTE="Bella Bloomet]I meant no raping or actual sex

[/QUOTE]
Okay I am going with hell's kitchen kind of chef who's trying to adapt to more casual setting of a cafe so his going to swear a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Bella Bloomet]The RP Is starting for those who want to start!

[/QUOTE]
I only be able to RP for 2 or 3 hours if that's fine.

[QUOTE="Bella Bloomet]Perfectly fine I might have only 2 or 3 hours too xD
Click on the In Character RP Tab next to the Character Sign Up Tab

[/QUOTE]
Is it my first day or I have been working there for a while?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back