• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural? Again? (More Fandoms To Be Added)

JustAnna

One Time Luck
So, I am back, trying again to find a RP partner that will stick around.

THE FANDOM LIST WILL BE UPDATED AS MY BRAIN REMEMBERS INTERESTS LOL

My name is Anna.
I’m in my 30’s and I have been involved in forum roleplay for about 15 years.
I have been in and out of the scene and I’m relatively new to how things work on this site, but I’m learning as I go.

A few things about me:

1. I don’t write with anyone under 18. This is a no exception rule for me. I enjoy a good romantic RP with as much mature fun as you’re comfortable with. This invite will never extend to those under 18.

2. I can write for just about any character in the fandoms I love. But I do prefer to double up if it’s possible. We can discuss to figure out how those dynamics work for both of us…but I do prefer to double up.

3. I prefer to play with canon characters in fandom RP. It doesn’t have to be in any sort of timeline, although sometimes the timeline makes things a fun little script rewrite for us. Self insert is only bad if it sucks, right? Lol If you’re not into the canon character stuff, I’m probably not for you.

4. I prefer to do pretty fun character sheets. They don’t have to be super detailed, but a gif of a real person, a bit about their personality, and a little about their motives/life are good enough to know how to interact with a character. Obviously, I don’t want to much info given in Character sheets because we need to flesh these babies out.

5. I have ADHD, and it makes it a bit chaotic at times to interact with me in OOC. If you’re not one to share songs, gifs, and other excitement about the RP, I’m probably a bit much for you. As a person who hyper-focuses on stories and music, I tend to send a lot of songs and stuff in the OOC.

6. I prefer if we can write at least a paragraph or two at a time. Doubling up tends to help with this, but one or two sentences tends to bore, and it also tends to end us up in a quick resolution situation that never seems fun to anyone.

7. I prefer to RP in private, either through private message/threads on the site or through discord. This doesn’t necessarily mean that things have to turn mature or sexual, it’s just a preference of mine.

8. If you’re one to ghost, please don’t interact. I get very attached to things rather quickly, and ghosting just feels super personal. I’ve only had it happen a couple times, and it was in the planning stages of an RP. If you feel like you’re going to dip, just let me know. I would much rather start over, knowing that things ended on good terms, than wondering what part of my personality was too much for you. So, if you’re a ghoster…please don’t respond.

Now! Onto the fandom stuff!

———
dean winchester thank you GIF
Supernatural - This will always be my go to/my favorite fandom to write for. I tend to write for Dean Winchester when I do these stories. So, if you’re looking for a Dean Winchester (or possibly another character) I have been doing RPs in this fandom since season 4 was fresh on TV.

(I will be adding to this list as time goes along. Right now I don’t have everything written down. But for now, I’ll start with the above!)

Non-Fandom/Fandom idea that I've always wanted to do (and it seems super random): Small anthology stories for the characters based off Taylor Swift Songs.

I am also possibly looking for someone to write for a certain...Winter Soldier.

Captain America Bucky GIF

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back