• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Superhero intrest check

SLGaming

Hello everyone. I had an idea some ideas for a superhero RP I wanted Ted to do. Before I talk about the ideas I wanted to quickly state some requirements/guidelines

requirements

Be over 18
Be able to wrote 2-3 paragraphs
Help build plot/world
No ghosting
Be at least active enough to respond regularly

plots

So my character is a character inspired off of Superman, ie: having many superpower and the like. So I thought it would be cool if he were to face off against a vigilante that doesn't have the towns approval and create a sort of Batman and Superman dynamic between the 2

Here is another plot if that isn't your style. Since my character is superpowerful the government are scared of him. So much so they plan to capture him and lock him up in a prison for superpowered people. We RP his attempts to escape, release or life on this place. As stated I have more plot ideas.

Of course absolutely feel free to come with plot ideas of your own, would love to hear them. So with nothing more to say PM me if interested. This RP will be on discord or in RPN PMs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back