Super powered people.(I can't think of a title.)

zeron251

zeron251 submitted a new role play. @zeron251, please edit this post to include the sign-up information.

Read more about this role play... 
Please follow the character creation rules.

Name: Reese Miller

Powers/abilities(only 2): Can generate and manipulate electricity.

Background: Born from David and Kate Miller in Queens, Reese grew up rather happy and fine until he accidentally killed someone with his new found power. Reese has blue eyes, short blonde hair and has a round about beard. Reese has a brother but hasn't heard from him or his parents for 7 years.

Other: Reese is powerful, very powerful, but he tries to control his powers the best he can. He is military trained, though never actually joining, and knows a few different martial arts.

Name: Raemir Marcus Oxenstierna

Powers/Abilities(only 2): Shape-shifter

Background: Raised by his adoptive fathers, Berwald and Tino Oxenstierna, Raemir lead a peaceful life. He was always the butt of everyones jokes having been adopted as well as have two fathers. He one day woke up in the shape of a dog and has been changing nightly since. He is of medium hight with dark blonde messy hair and sea blue eyes.

Other: He has yet to try shapeshifting into an animal on his own.

If I may create two, I would like to play both. If not, I can pick one.

Name: Claudia Shoemaker.

Alias: Messina (Inspired by the Italian port town acting as a gateway for the Bubonic Plague)

Powers: Nosokinesis; able to manipulate and spread pathogens by altering their DNA on a sub-cellular scale.

Background: Raised in a devout Catholic household, Claudia grew up as a rebel, adamantly set against the teachings her parents and her brother tried to instill in her. With sibling rivalries mounting, arrogance rampant, and the addition of powers, relations with her brother are likely to spill over into violence.

Other: Long, blonde hair, dull blue eyes, small stature. Claudia is still learning how to use her powers, as the effects of her creations are impossible to see, until they're implanted in a living host. A few local dog parks and animal shelters have come down with mysterious illnesses because of this.

Name: Michael Shoemaker

Alias: Templar (Inspired by a knightly order from the Crusades.)

Powers: Pyrokinesis; able to speed the movements of atoms to create extreme heat or fire.

Background: Older brother to Claudia, Michael grew up with a firm belief in good and evil. This view, however, makes him incredibly self-righteous and leads him to believe that he - a devout Catholic with the power of flames at his hands - is a chosen soldier of God.

Other: Michael is much more advanced than his sister in terms of proficiency. His powers can be strong enough to blow large gusts of heated air or controlled enough to light a cigarette.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:Brendon Sanders

Powers/Abilities(only 2):Illusions~-And can make force fields

Background: Brendon was raised by his mother Katerine Sanders who was a born illusionist.Brendon was pressed by his mom into reading and controlling his powers.curious about the world and how he can have more control of his abilities he travels the world to learn it all.

I guess I got the character creation down but what do u do when u have your character?when do u start?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

As I said, it's likely up to zeron to start the RP. I believe that it's customary for the author to make the first post and for the rest to follow suit. Then again, I'm not exactly experienced with this site.

Name:Atlas Marvel

Powers/Abilities:Telekinesis,flight

Background:After having his first encounter of his telekinetic abilities,Atlas Marvel has spent the years honing his abilities and mastering everything he could about telekinesis.Atlas was born with telekinesis due to a brain abnormality at birth.Doctors tested Atlas and his powers just kept getting stronger and stronger until he lost control one day and set fire to his own home,severely burning his little brother,Jay.Days later,he passed away and Atlas swore to use his powers with great responsibility.He can use his powers easily but the mind can get sidetracked very easily so sometimes Atlas's telekinesis can go out of control.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pwninator said:
Name:Atlas Marvel

Powers/Abilities:Telekinesis,flight

Background:After having his first encounter of his telekinetic abilities,Atlas Marvel has spent the years honing his abilities and mastering everything he could about telekinesis.Atlas was born with telekinesis due to a brain abnormality at birth.Doctors tested Atlas and his powers just kept getting stronger and stronger until he lost control one day and set fire to his own home,severely burning his little brother,Jay.Days later,he passed away and Atlas swore to use his powers with great responsibility.He can use his powers easily but the mind can get sidetracked very easily so sometimes Atlas's telekinesis can go out of control.

Well darn.I thought it would make sense because all of it is associated with the mind but rules are rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back