• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

super multiverse

Soma Fel

Ohhhh Yeah!
I was thinking of an idea for a RP that I would like to share with somebody! This idea of mine is simple, different universes are crashing into one and villains and heroes from other universes must work together to fix it!

I was also thinking we could use either canon or OCs for this.

This is a small list of universes we could use. Feel free to suggest more!

Dragon ball z

The elder scrolls

Doctor who

Fnaf

Devil may cry

Marvel

DC

Pokemon.

It does sound interesting. To say, I haven't done 1x1's before on this website. But I think I can do it if you want to.

This sounds really interesting! I love the idea. I don't know how good I would be, but I would be willing to give it a try, if you are still looking that is.

InfraredInferno said:
This sounds really interesting! I love the idea. I don't know how good I would be, but I would be willing to give it a try, if you are still looking that is.
I'm always looking! :D glad people are finding this interesting! PM me and we can discuss details of the RP.

SomaFel said:
I'm always looking! :D glad people are finding this interesting! PM me and we can discuss details of the RP.
Limited at the moment because I just joined, but I will when I can. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back