Sup everyone! :D

FireInHell26

Hello everyone! I am a new member and I hope to get along with everyone! To get me a little better, you can call me Cheska (my name) when I am not rp'ing with you. Also, I will not share any personal info with you guys other than my name (unless if I know you). To get me a little better, I love watching anime and reading manga. I also love to rp. The character I'm roleplaying (Hana Takahashi) is an original character created by me. Hana is a 14-year old girl who doesn't talk very much and is always expressionless. She can be a very cold person at times, but she is actually a sweet person on the inside (kuudere). She also claims to have seen demons and have met them. She is a very dark person with a cold personality but becomes a sweeter person if the right person comes along.

welcome to the family!

come by the Shoutbox and introduce yourself, don't forget to read the Rules and have a great time :)

Howdy there, Hana, me be Ayl, the madman of this fine site!

Here's the gig around: Check. Out. These. Shiny. Rules Then if you really wanna get down to business, then clicky on the Role Plays and on the Role Play Recruitment and of course on the famous Role Play Ideas areas. The finest places, for the finest creations if I dare say so myself.

If you have any questions, well that's to bad, we don't to those here. Syke! Of course we do, just Private Message me or any of our friendly moderators and admins. You may also want to join us in the fair but mad land known as the Shoutbox, or Shoutboxlandia if you prefer, where you can meet and chat with our friendly community. Word of warning, we're all nuts, especially yours truly.

Welcome, my dearest, to RpN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back