• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ข'๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ฉ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก !! โ€” OPEN

alwaysxsunni

Sunni โธป 27 โธป they/them enby
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello !! i'm sunni, 27, enby rper in the gmt timezone !! i am currently searching for some new rp partners to write with.

tumblr_750330ce79fd3155e4a038c7b957afe9_8cffeabc_2048.pnga little about me & my writing.
  • as i am 27, i usually only like to write with people over the age of 21 just for comfort sake.​
  • i like to write in 3rd person and always double up. i can write anything between 1-3 paragraphs per character/side.​
  • i prefer to rp on discord, but i am open to rping here in private messages!​
  • i am also very active as i cannot work so rping is what i spend my time doing. i do like my partners to be active as if they aren't i lose interest quickly.​
  • i do not write smut/nsfw. i will do heavy make-out and then fade to black/imply. i just can't seem to write it. nothing personal.​
  • gore, violence, swearing is all good with me. triggers will be discussed further once we have spoken​
  • i am not ghost friendly. please give me at least the courtesy of telling me you're no longer interested so i'm not hanging on thinking i've done something wrong.​
  • in the same vein as the above communication is key for me!! please for the love of god just talk to me if you need me to change something, if you get busy etc. let me know where you're at. i regularly check in and update you on what i'm doing/where i'm at so i would hope you'll return the favour.​
plain black line.png

fandoms i am looking to write for right now.
[ i will regularly update this list ]​
  • house of the dragon - pair my oc with daemon targaryen or aemond targaryen.​
  • wheel of time - pair my oc with lanfear.​
plain black line.png

thank you so much for reading all this, and if you might be interested then please reach out here, react, whatever and i'll totally get in touch !!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back