• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings sundrop's search thread *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

snowdrop

Bust :(
snowdrop's search thread
thank you for clicking and please, don't just skim over the text.
about me

I'm from Europe and on the internet, I prefer to be called Snowdrop. I have quite a lot of free time, honestly, that's the main reason I'm on this website. I have been roleplaying for more than five years. And so, at this point I know what I like and what I'm looking for.

Besides roleplaying, I'm always happy to make new friends. I love chatting and if you want to chat, rant or just make another friend, my direct messages are always open!
roleplaying preferences

writing in 3rd person and past tense;
at least two decent paragraphs;
somewhat quick replies;
respecting each other's limits;
being able to have more than one roleplay;
long-term;
basic grammar and spelling;
being open to each other's ideas;
plotting together;
being able to play multiple characters.

current cravings

If honestly, I have been looking for a good fxf roleplay for ages. I want something complicated and messed up. I want the struggle, along with some fluff.

Plus, the pairing (ex: royal x royal, highschool romance...) for this could be almost anything. However, as far as the setting goes, I'd prefer to do a modern one or something around 1850???

Buuut, if you want to do something else, let me know! I'm always open to other ideas, pairings and plots.

if you would like to roleplay with me, i'd prefer that instead of commenting, you would send me a message instead :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back