• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

╻ SUNDAY'S SECRET ⋋* sugarvine

Roleplay Availability
Yo there I'm mono. I thought I might as well throw some of my old gfx work for various past rp's here.

Some of them may have a forced white BG / aqua blue - this is because they were the background-color of the forums they were used in.

I prefer saving in jpeg when I can to save on space o /

1.png

1.jpg

chalfonpro.jpg

redherring.jpg

v1.png

nikolai2.jpg

my sched thread on a diff site

it shows up weird on rpn bec rpn reroutes the image url's so it doesn't do a live update qq

heartthief.jpg

irina.jpg

note to self: bring back naomi bec he's too cute for this world

icon.jpg

4.jpg

i made a matching sig + icon set for another site i'm in with a friend

grabbed from the song canele

soli1.jpg

girlS.gif

something i made for an idea/test thread i have in another site

main.png

another sig+icon set

1icon.jpg

sig.jpg

*jaw drops waaaaaay down*

omigodomigodomigodomigodomigodomigod!!! You're one of those GFX gods! <3 I've always been a fan of these kinda' works. 

YO

dude, these are so beautiful. i think i've been lowkey stalking your "work in progress" roleplays for a while now. what program do you use? i want to say you maybe mentioned gimp somewhere but idr.

@Pine

Ahaha, thank you! Actually, my learning process started out on Corel, which I added to with GIMP. Eventually I got my hands on a copy of PS. Nowadays I use CS5 since I'm a cheapo who doesn't want to pay to upgrade to CC. Dx

help1.jpg

some filler text until my friend comes back from china ; w ; her character's supposed to be the one with the blue text

Last edited by a moderator:
wip pokemon rp im co-gming

main.png

character banner

post1.png

banner for a shop on a diff site

1.png

some icons i made for an rp's discord

discord.jpg

banner + character gfx for said rp:

main.png

magenta.png

DUDEEEEE these are so friggen beautiful, I'm in awe. If you ever open requests I'd be on you like a hot potato.

@Aster

dankeschon! I've seen your art thread and it's good shit dude. c:< as for req's mmm, I'm waiting until my life calms down a bit before I consider doing it again. @ v @

map for the pokemon rp mentioned earlier! o /

map.jpg

hurp just noticed a missed a route

Last edited by a moderator:
how the hell do people make images this good i must know UnU

Users who are viewing this thread

Back