• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer.

Im glad people are taking interest .

CS is up! Sorry if it seems really detailed for a Casual RP, just trying to reflect the traits that were looked into for the "experiment" thing, you know?

Darkhan said:
is bbcode needed for caracter signup?
no- I only like the tabs/accordion part of it myself just because it takes up less space, but i did put the reminder before the CS (if that's what you're talking about?) because I've seen some people go overboard with it and I can't even read they're CS.

Nivi said:
@WannabePunk How do I structure the CS into sections like that?
I used the bbcode.

[accordion ]

{slide=Testing 1 }Info{/slide }

{slide=Testing 2 }Testing{/slide }

{slide=Testing 3 }Stuff{/slide }

[/accordion ]

you use this format (minus the spaces, I put those there the avoid them becoming tabs) you can find the bbcodes here

Last edited by a moderator:
okay, so @Nivi I just realized I posted the wrong bbcode in my reply. I'll fix it in just a second, or you can just check out the link and find "accordion". the tab one I posted is the same one I used in the Overview and Gallery/Maps (in my defensive it's really late where I live and I should have been asleep hours ago)

I fixed it. sorry about that, I'm about to go to sleep because this proves I'm way too tired to be online

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fallen from Heaven]My thing will be up today or tomorrow, depending what time I get home today.

[/QUOTE]
cool! I'm glad your joining the rp!

[QUOTE="Rosalie Woodland]Hello I would like to be a part of this rp! ^^

[/QUOTE]
awesome! just read over the rules and make a character

@JaCrispy please try to avoid text talk when rping and use more than one sentence (rules say 4+ sentences but I've been people get away with less, just no one liners)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back