• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suicide Squad

Satan

hell-bent

tumblr_o18o6eE2Us1rxpq74o7_500.gif

Hi! I haven't posted a group RP in a while and I really want to start one up that STAYS active. 

Yes, I am going to be another basic white chick and start up a Suicide Squad RP. I want the storyline to stay somewhat the same.. maybe change a few things up. I don't want to literally RP out the whole movie/comic book.. where's the creativity then? I will say though, the character WILL be staying the same. Harley Quinn, The Joker, El Diablo, Killer Croc, Captain Boomerang and Deadshot. The Enchantress will not be included due to a different plot being taken place here, and Rick flag won't either due to the same circumstances. Katana... I'll keep her neutral and see if anyone wants to do anything with her. 

A few ground rules first:

• No hate is to be spread here. I don't care what it's about, I don't want to see any of it. Whether it's about the opinions of Harley and Joker's relationship, whether no one wants to play a man-crocodile. I don't care and I will not tolerate it. 
  • This WILL be a detailed RP. I want to be able to imagine the smell or taste of something, your characters emotions.. if they're thinking to themselves? I'm not talking about writing a book.. I know I won't be writing a book every post. I want to see creativity, passion... I want this to be enjoyable. 
  • The basic RPN rules obviously apply here and everywhere else. Fade to black, respect, blah blah blah. Please and thank you. 
  • If you cannot handle strong language, this is not the RP for you.
  • If you cannot handle abusive/gorey content, this is not the RP for you. 
  • If you cannot handle questions or constructive criticism or SIMPLE ADVICE TIPS/IDEAS... Not the RP for you. 
  • I know I may seem like a stuck up or scary bitch.. Honey, I promise I am not. I love every single one of you until you give me a reason not to, okay? I want to be your friend, have little chats with you and goof around. Don't be scared of me please. I promise I am a sweet heart.. most of the time. ;)
  • Your character does not have to be an actor from the Suicide Squad movie.. I love different faces okay? 
  • Stay beautiful, have fun. 

These villains work for the government now, by force of course. All they want to do is break rules in life, be bad... live their life. Now they all had something larger on their hands, and the country needed their help. A gang called 'The Crossed' was a very well known gang, especially in America. They robbed banks, murdered... any crime you could think of. Hundreds of officers have been put into hospitals because of them.. they are very much strong handed. They are all mutants, which gives them even easier access to frighten everyone who crosses them. Even bad guys have feelings though... and they are sick of being 'freaks'. So... why not make everyone a freak? They made a concoction to where whoever touches it, or absorbs it in their body in anyway.. let's just say they won't be human anymore. That is.. if you're even human to begin with. 

Can these villains stop these antagonists from intoxicating everyone? Or will they fail... and even change themselves? 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jefferson You cannot exactly 'claim' but I will making a CS thread here shortly. All depends on how many applications I get and for which character. 

@Jefferson You cannot exactly 'claim' but I will making a CS thread here shortly. All depends on how many applications I get and for which character. 

Ok well those are who I would apply for, I am quite fond of the Monster role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back