• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Stuff and Things

Amunett

curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal

About Me
I'm 21 years old with around 10 years of off and on forum-based role play experience. I've been out of the game for a while but now I'm jumping back in with hopes of finding one or two solid 1x1s and maybe a group RP. My job keeps me pretty busy at times while leaving me with excessive free time at others so I'm not the most consistent of partners. I like to get to know people I RP with; as such, please only respond to this post if you are over 18. World building is my biggest creative passion. In RL I go to work, watch TV, play video games, drink too much, sleep too little, and am extremely pet deprived.

Rules and Expectations
> Friendship is the first thing on this list for a reason. Looking for people who want to get to know me as well as my characters.
> Not every RP has to be a massive project, but if you're interested in world building please let me know. If not, please still be willing to put in a little effort to build our sandbox and not leave everything to me.
> Quality over quantity. Sometimes I'll roll out several paragraphs, sometimes it's just one. However much you write, please just write it well.
> My work schedule is erratic so I don't expect perfect consistency from others, but please let me know your intended post frequency and stick to it when possible or communicate if otherwise.
> Romance is pretty much a given, but I firmly believe in being true to the characters and story over making the love happen.
> M/F only. I can play either.
> Be willing to double up and play side characters. I'm a minimalist at heart but most worlds aren't limited to two people.
> No NSFW, but violence and language is no problem.

Genres
Modern/Realistic
Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Slice-of-Life
Action
Dystopian
Dark
Music

Pairings - These are just pairings that I currently crave. I'm open to just about anything.
Mentor x Mentee
Enemy x Enemy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back