• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Student x Teacher (Always Open)

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello people of RPN. I'm SociallyAwkward, but you can call me Social. Anyways, I'm back in this interest check to see if anyone would like to part take in a teacher x student roleplay. This is a pairing that isn't the most popular, but also not the most uncommon. It kind of floats around, waiting to be used. So hey, why not. I haven't done one in awhile and I am totally in the mood for one. Seriously, I've got all these crazy plots in my head already. xD Let me not get ahead of myself. Before you comment or PM me about this, there are some things I would like you to know.

- I'm open to all pairings, but I mainly do MxF because that's just what a lot of people ask for.

- This is a romantic RP so please, don't be super dark and depressing

- It will take place in a real place. That means it's realistic. So please, don't burn down a house or anything

- There should be character and relationship development throughout the RP

- This will be taking place in a 1x1 thread, so expect to make a character sheet.

- Doubling up is fine by me, but we can't have them in the same area or it may mess me up

- I accept either anime or realistic face claims. I will mainly be using Asian's for my face claims

- Please have decent writing skills, no one liners, good punctuation, spelling, grammar, and try to have at least one paragraph per post.

- Dropping out is fine, just tell me please~

Alright, now you have an idea of what I'm like. For a specific plot, I don't really have one due to the fact I like to discuss it with my partner. I am someone who likes to talk a lot, which makes using an actual 1x1 thread very easy to use for me. With pairings, as I've mentioned before, I'm open to all. However I am most comfortable with MxF so please don't get mad if I'm slightly awkward with other pairings. Hmmm, what else. Ah yes. I am fine with playing a male or female character, however I would like it if there was a possibility to double up. That way we could each play a student and teacher. However if that doesn't work for you, I completely understand. If I have anything else to add, it will be through an update. Well, I look forward to RPing with you~

I'd love to double up. :) Shoot me a PM!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to roleplay this, if you're still in the mood for this!

If not then someone please slap me with a pillow since I just embarrassed myself.

But, I hope to hear from you soon~

Redemancy said:
I would love to roleplay this, if you're still in the mood for this!
If not then someone please slap me with a pillow since I just embarrassed myself.

But, I hope to hear from you soon~
I'm still up for this RP~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back