• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Stucky!

roleplayreyn

Hey, I'm Reyn! I'm looking for partners for a Marvel RP!

About me:
  • 28 and female, looking for a partner who is 21+
  • Short paragraphs, 3rd person writing style
  • Fine with 18+ content
  • Email preferred, but open to Discord if needed
  • NZ timezone
Looking to play Bucky Barnes against Steve Rogers. Particularly interested in something A/B/O, but not just trash all the time. I want an actual story with thought put into the dynamics of the world. I'm also really open to any AUs you have in mind, as long as it's got WS!Bucky and Skinny!Steve.
I like angst, hurt/comfort, a bit of fluff, a bit of action... all that good stuff.

Above all, I'm looking for someone who is willing to plot together and contribute ideas. If I'm the only one contributing plot, or if I keep trying to advance ideas that get shut down in a few lines, I will get bored...
If you're interested, send me a PM with something to call you, your age, timezone and your RP interests!

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back