• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fairy.Edenth

🔪🖤🦇📼
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya
I would like to do a roleplay with either Steve Harrington or Eddie Munson with an OG character. I don't mind where we do this RP, here or off sight. Send me a message on here if either of these ideas peak your interests, if either does or you have an idea that would work with my character we can discuss then move to wherever we agree on!

Here are my Ideas:

Eddie Munson:
Eddie and OG character have known each other for years, they used to smoke weed with each other, which always confused Eddie because of the fact that the OG character is Hopper's adopted child.

Steve Harrington:
Steve and OG character meet while Steve is working at Scoops, every time Steve sees them he rushes out to serve them, even if Robin, Dustin and himself were translating the Russian, Steve ends up asking them out and they said yes, which Robin still doesn't understand how Steve got this person.

hi I could play either if youd play the opposite for my oc??
I would be happy to! Just message me with your character sheet and some info about yourself(mostly your age because I don’t want under the age of 16 as I’m only 21)

i have no idea if you're still interested, however, i can play steve for you if you can play the opposite for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back