• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stranded

Squids311

Kell of Kells
We were all promised a beautiful vacation, sunshine, the salty ocean air, free drinks and food. This was supposed to be the cruise of our dreams.

A huge storm rolls in knocking our boat off course. The rain was coming down so heavy that you couldn't see more than a foot in front of you.

There was a very loud bang and the entire boat shook. Everyone was screaming and panicking, scared out of there minds. Then, practically out of nowhere, the rain starts clearing up and a rainbow is visible in the distance. Then, almost simultaneously everyone starts realizing we are stuck on a tropical island.

Squids311 said:
We were all promised a beautiful vacation, sunshine, the salty ocean air, free drinks and food. This was supposed to be the cruise of our dreams.
A huge storm rolls in knocking our boat off course. The rain was coming down so heavy that you couldn't see more than a foot in front of you.

There was a very loud bang and the entire boat shook. Everyone was screaming and panicking, scared out of there minds. Then, practically out of nowhere, the rain starts clearing up and a rainbow is visible in the distance. Then, almost simultaneously everyone starts realizing we are stuck on a tropical island.
this sounds found can i join?

*looks to her right and left*

"Hello? Can anyone hear me?", I yelled. I could only muster a squeak of a voice from all the yelling during the disaster. Seeing that I had lost my shoes somehow, I lifted the sheer layers of my dress in order to walk without tripping. The sand was hot, so I picked up the pace. Ahead of me, there are two fellow victims...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back