• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Stranded on an Island RP

RhythmWriter

Music Nerd
Anyone Interested?

I am looking for 3-4 others. No more. I like to keep the groupings small. :)

I will have more information soon.

Awesome. Well, (hopefully) I will have it all set up and ready for you guys to post your character sheets by tonight.

You can do whatever you would like! No reason to let us derail you from how you envision your RP!

Hmm... Maybe I could make 2 different ones? Same idea, but completely different, then you guys could chose which one you like better.

The problem with having so many on one is the wait plus and the increased chance to fall behind and/or misunderstanding.

And I am bad at saying no.

Ok. Sorry everyone! I've been very busy lately.

I will have two roleplays. One realistic, one more along the lines of a fantasy. Both the same general idea with a group of people on an island.

It sounds awesome x) Since you are making two, I would love to join one of them !! Can't wait for it to be made ^^

I already tried to make one like this and it was ruined cuz one of the people didn't like how I crashed the plane. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back