Stranded [1x1] [Inactive]

Cora woke up in a coughing fit. Her hand grasped sand. Her eyes shot straight open in utter confusion. She remembers hearing a lot of yelling and people's faces struck with fear, but then everything else went black. She slowly go onto her her feet and looked around. She was on an island, and there were Jungle trees everywhere. She looked around her as people cried and screamed for their loved one who lay motionless on the sandy floor. All Cora can do is gulp.

Jordan woke up to a faint scream, and a cry for help. He was near a small swampish lake with nobody around. The last thing he remembered was flying in a plane to meet his dad, hearing "7 hours till landing, please remain seated until further notice." Then a face. Then. Nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cora needed to help these people. There were already some carrying the wounded to the forest edge. She looked around for some to help. A few meter away was body of water with a boy near it. She ran to him and asked, "Are you okay?" Her voice was raspy.

A girl approached him, and asked if he was okay. "Well. I. I think so.." he replied, his voice cracked out of confusion and pain. "What happened?" he asked.

"I don't know." Her raspy voice told him. "We'll figure it out later. Let me get you back to the beach, so someone can help you." She offered a hand to help him up.

He grabbed her hand and slowly got up, his legs hurt but he had to do something. They walked to the beach and Jordan gasped at the disaster of the crash.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back