Stone Age RP?

Atroxa

So, I've been having a hankering to play a Stone Age RP. It wouldn't be entirely factual, because let's face it, how fun could it be to RP 100% accurate stone age life? i'm not sure what the twist will be yet but i want it to be a PaYOR RP whats that you say?

Play at Your Own Risk. This basically means that the mods of the game have the power to make things happen to your character that are out of your control. this CAN result in death, but it's pretty rare. It's more like, random generator or roll of the dice decides what will happen to whom and it can be something like, you're out hunting and you're attacked by a wild animal. or your character gets gravely ill. things of that nature. they can also be good, maybe your character finds a rare or useful item.

no idea if people would go for that or not, might remove the chance of death if people are adament against it. it really adds a level of fun to the RP though.

I'm not sure yet, if we can get people we could all brain storm. I just have an idea for the layout of the land and various tribes and the culture. I'm not sure what the driving story should be though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back