• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Stolitz or HuskerDust, pick your poison | 1x1 search

Luci

Quack
Roleplay Type(s)

Hello everyone~

I'm looking for someone interested in trying a pairing of either Stolitz (Stolas x Blitzo) from Helluva Boss or HuskerDust (Husk x Angel Dust) from Hazbin Hotel. From Stolitz, my preferred role is Stolas. In HuskerDust, I prefer to play Angel Dust.

Info to know:
- I'm a 31 year old whose she/her and I have a life outside of rping that can keep me busy. Usually I can at least give you a post a day (sometimes more) but please don't expect rapid fire responses.

- I prefer ooc talk and rping over Discord pretty much because I'm on there more so you'll be more likely to get quicker responses there.

- I average around 3 to 5 paragraphs a response depending on various things and I'd like to request you give me at least 3 paragraphs as well.

- Romance and angst are two things I greatly enjoy in an RP.

[Note: I am only looking to RP with people who are 21+ . Please respect that.]

Plot ideas:
(Plots I'm craving will have a ' * ' beside them)

Stolitz Plots:

Plot 1:
(Human AU)
Stolas is a lonely man of royalty that a scheming Blitz is trying to seduce in order to get to his family’s riches.In the process, real feeling may start to form but will they be accepted if the truth is revealed?

Plot 2:
A simple continuation from where episode nine left off.

Plot 3:
We’d adventure more into the wholesomeness that is them when they were younger. It’d be an AU of if Paimon had purchased Blitz for a longer amount of time than one day. Young love blossoms bit by bit.

Plot 4:
What would happen if Blitz had confessed his feelings to a drunken Stolas in episode nine during their talk? Let’s explore that.

Plot 5: **
What would happen if Stolas never teleported Blitz out before he could apologize in episode eight? Or What if he did but Blitz just marched right back in there? Let’s explore that.

=================

HuskerDust Plots:

Plot 1:
(Human AU) *
(Inspired by the fan comic “Guardian Angel”)
Accidentally scamming two men from the mafia during a poker game leads Husk into hot water. Now, he must pay off a rather large debt while living and working with Angel, a man cross dressing as a female singer at their bar to scam or pick pocket fans. How will these two get along?

Plot 2:
The two have really gotten closer since the big battle in season 1. Husk has started to feel more bothered by Valentino’s treatment of Angel and wondering why it’s really bugging him that Angel is being made to have his body used so often even though it’s only a job. Was he feeling jealousy? If that was the case. What it ruin their friendship if he acknowledged and shared those feelings?

Plot 3:
At a party celebrating the completion of the rebuilt hotel, Angel drunkenly confesses to having a crush on Husk. A surprised Husk tries to process this while a man from Angel’s job decides to become a guest at the hotel. Will Husk figure out his feelings in time before the newbie can make Angel give up on that crush for him instead?

[ I'm also open to other ideas/suggestions and I may post more ideas later if I come up with any. ]

If you are interested, please send me a message rather than posting on here letting me know which plot(s) interest you or if you might have ideas of your own along with a short intro about yourself. Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back