• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[Still looking] Looking for roleplay friends [Part 2]

Madiglib

Well, I am Maddy or Madeleine or Madaglib or anything you want to call me

within reason. I am 16 and will soon be going into college for the next two to

three year. So after September I will not be able to get on as much. Please feel free to talk to me especially if we roleplay as I love to get to know the people I roleplay with. ^-^ you can add a pairing to a basic plot if you like when we are plotting.

1. I am a female if you didn't already guess xD However I can play both genders and do so equally. I'm comfortable doing MxF, MxM, FxF and the like. I also love doing character triangles i.e MxFxM. I usually prefer to be the person doubling. I also love polygamous relationships however I know that is not for everyone. By polygamy however I do not mean cheating as some people seem to think it is. It means a relationship consisting of more than two participant that everyone knows about. However I will play character triangles platonic also.

2. I do not need romance nor does every plot have it. I will not do straight away. Build up to it with my character or they will reject you not having yet gotten the feelings for someone they don't know well.

3. I'm usually a Casual writer, somewhere between 1-4 lines to a couple of paragraphs for normal posts (Depending on what you give me and if I am in the mood to write.) Also, not a grammar freak because I'm not the best. I do try though. I can't get on all day everyday. I will however try to get at least one post in a day. I will usually get more in but I think you should know that There maybe times I can't reply quickly.

4. No Twilight Vampires! I can do vegetarian vampire s though

• Bold means: I have (a) plot(s) for the for this pairing

Italic means: The Secondary plot idea.

Scratched out means: Which I want to play

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! The three character thing you described I actually have been having ideas for for a long time I would love to do one with you! I have lots of ideas somewhere...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, cool. I would love to hear your ideas. I haven't had anyone wanting to do a three character roleplay on here yet. ^-^

Sorry I didn't see this. I will send you a pm to start the convo and you can add the ideas when you find them ^-^

Hi! I am interested in the Vampire X Human X Neko one! I would love to be the Human, if that is okay~ :D Or just the Vampire X Human one ^^ Whichever one of those two. I like the plot! :D

I like either it would be your preferance to where you like two characters to interact with or not. As I love play one or two character :3

I can do Human X Neko X Vampire since you said you liked triangles. How does that sound? :D You can play both, that's fine for me ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds great :D Thank-you. I will Pm you the character links if you would like to look at the for the roleplay. They are both male but I do have female versions that are just not uploaded yet.

Do you wish for me to make a female or male character? I am fine with both, so I want to hear your wish ^^

I have never done a three character with all male before that could be interesting but I have more experience with one character being female. Though that said I would like to try male x male x male i you are okay with that ^-^

Hey! I am interested in roleplaying with you.

• Royal x Knight x Thief / Assassin / Non-Royal / Royal

Is what caught my eye, but I am up for trying whatever you prefer to roleplay, ciaociao!

If that is what you have seen and liked we can do that idea, I love to do three characters and that idea I have as only too people at the moment. Do you have a gender and role you were thinking you would prefer?

I usually prefer going as the lesser, either Thief/Peasant etc! Uh, I do not have a preference wether I am going to be a female/male, but I am better at being a female. :3

Oh, and I am also good with roleplaying more than one character or/and getting a third person to roleplay along!

Well you can be female if you would like then ^-^ I have a female royal and a male knight at the moment but that is all. Though you may double up if you like instead or we can add the fourth character as a seconday character maybe. ^-^

Madiglib said:
Well you can be female if you would like then ^-^ I have a female royal and a male knight at the moment but that is all. Though you may double up if you like instead or we can add the fourth character as a seconday character maybe. ^-^
I'll shoot you a PM!

Hi!~ are you still up for the black butler verse? I could work with a lot of these if you're not. :0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey I can do romance highschool pm if you interested

Here's the plot

A nerdy un popular bullied boy named James is almost fed up with other people until this girl comes into his life and he develops a crushnon thus girl. But the problem is, is the feeling mutual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back